• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

2009 Round 1 Photoshop War: Columbus Blue Jackets

Rate this topic

Nice idea, however this utterly disgusts me that you could associate in any manner the Red Wings to Ohio State. Yes, the colors match, but so do the Nazis colors..

I don't know if this is what the artisit was going for, but the kid who launch the octo, goes to OSU.

He "... remains true to the Wings and often wears a No. 13 Pavel Datsyuk jersey on the OSU campus. Goloborodko donned it Tuesday as he snuck down from his seat in Section 224 to improve his launch site." - From the Detroit Free Press Ejected for tossing an octopus on enemy ice, Wings fan tells his tale

I don't know if this is what the artisit was going for, but the kid who launch the octo, goes to OSU.

He "... remains true to the Wings and often wears a No. 13 Pavel Datsyuk jersey on the OSU campus. Goloborodko donned it Tuesday as he snuck down from his seat in Section 224 to improve his launch site." - From the Detroit Free Press Ejected for tossing an octopus on enemy ice, Wings fan tells his tale

This is a wonderful story. And I loved his overhearing Bettman say he wasn't happy. His phone to the refs probably blew a fuse. :lol:

Thanks for inputing this.