#41 8 Legged RedWing

8 Legged RedWing

Arms... Legs... Whatever.

• Bronze Booster
  • 1,244 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 11:47 PM

QUOTE (Chelios57 @ April 12, 2009 - 10:26PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hope this one explains itself.

Hahaha this one is great. Even better since its just straight up facts.

#42 EuroTwin

EuroTwin

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,707 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 11:49 PM

QUOTE (ManLove4Homer @ April 13, 2009 - 12:47AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

my contribution, using microsoft powerpoint and the crop button.

if someone with photoshop or better skills wants to jack this be my guest.

OMG LOVE. A++++

Just made my night, I loled irl. I love Lilja's little square head. laugh.gif
Hudler!!

"If you didn't know him, and saw him without hockey gear, you'd never suspect Datsyuk to be a world-class athlete. He walks a bit hunched over. His gait is somewhat crab-like, almost like he's still skating, even on dry land.

But put him on skates and he's Houdini on ice. He is not the fastest skater by a long shot, but there can't be too many who are stronger or more flexible. Checking him has to feel like checking Gumby. You might get a piece of him, but he bounces away, moving faster thanks to the leverage he gained from your check."

From The Detroit News

#43 Swayze

Swayze

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 12:05 AM

My first one of this playoff season

Entitled: "How to shut the cannon up" or "Express lane to the country club"

#44 8 Legged RedWing

8 Legged RedWing

Arms... Legs... Whatever.

• Bronze Booster
  • 1,244 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 12:09 AM

QUOTE (Swayze @ April 13, 2009 - 01:05AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hahaha damn these are great, im pretty much lol'ing at every picture. good job guys keep it up.

#45 IceMunkee

IceMunkee

Gangster-ish

• HoF Booster
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 12:09 AM

The funniest thing is if/when a Jackets fan comes in here they will get all puffy. Ya know since they have never been in the playoff's and all thier fans are usually playing World of Warcraft by this time in the season. Level 120 elf... YES!!!
www.thedscene.com
@Gay4Datsyuk
Check It Out!

#46 redwingslady87

redwingslady87

1st Line All-Star

• Gold Booster
  • 1,292 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 12:16 AM

#47 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,555 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 12:20 AM

QUOTE (Swayze @ April 12, 2009 - 11:05PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I like this! Also the one with the Blue Jackets logo and the golf club, as well as the Fast and Furious one. You should have had Mike Babcock pull the rope with Hitchcock in the cannon.

I have a suggestion for one of you creative souls. Do you remember when Hitch had the mustache? He always reminded me of Captain Kangaroo. Can someone resurrect one of those photos and do something along those lines?
Posted Image

#48 Swayze

Swayze

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 12:44 AM

QUOTE (Kira @ April 13, 2009 - 01:20AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like this! Also the one with the Blue Jackets logo and the golf club, as well as the Fast and Furious one. You should have had Mike Babcock pull the rope with Hitchcock in the cannon.

lol, that'd be good except I don't even think Photoshop will help Hitchcock fit into a cannon XD

#49 CBJfan14

CBJfan14

Jr. Prospect

• 19 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 02:36 AM

QUOTE (IceMunkee @ April 13, 2009 - 01:09AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The funniest thing is if/when a Jackets fan comes in here they will get all puffy. Ya know since they have never been in the playoff's and all thier fans are usually playing World of Warcraft by this time in the season. Level 120 elf... YES!!!

I decided to check out what was going on after we heard from someone on the CBJ boards. Pretty cool tradition. pretty funny pictures... (i'll admit it) haha. I think you guys had a bit of ahead start on the awards though!!!

Should be a good series, obviously we are overmatched offensively, but our defense has played pretty well against you guys this year. Maybe Osgood can help us out like he did last time we played in the Joe!!! From what i hear the playoffs are different so we can throw it all out the window, but i cant speak from experience rolleyes.gif

Obviously some fans wouldnt like the pictures, but i think most of us would be pretty gracious and i think its pretty funny... maybe we can get clever and come up with some Red Wings pictures on www.bluejackets247.com.

"never been in the playoff's and all thier fans are usually playing World of Warcraft" is this what you do when hockey season is over????? i have better things to do!! biggrin.gif

Edited by CBJfan14, 13 April 2009 - 02:36 AM.

#50 Heroes of Hockeytown

Heroes of Hockeytown

Big Goal Bob

• Bronze Booster
  • 13,729 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 02:41 AM

Your contributions would be much appreciated, so spread the word. Wouldn't be much of a war if the Columbus gang didn't get in on the act, now would it?
"We've been in the same spot all year long. We won 50 games for the fourth year in a row. People think we're just hum-drum and boring.
No, you know what we are, we're good. You can't do what we do every single day and not be good." - Mike Babcock

#51 VladyIBELIEVE16

VladyIBELIEVE16

Your Red Wings Nation West President

• HoF Booster
  • 4,458 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 02:48 AM

CBJ welcome! Make sure you bring some of your buddies over here. We welcome their contributions to this thread! It's a friendly "photoshop war"!

Congrats on your first playoffs!!!
Don't worry about losing. If it's right, it happens. The main thing is not to hurry. Nothing good gets away. Steinbeck
Dance is nothing until it's on a beautiful body - Wade Robson
What you do speaks so loud that I cannot hear what you say. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
In life as in the dance: Grace glides on blistered feet. - Alice Abrams

#52 Drake_Marcus

Drake_Marcus

Pariah

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,335 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 04:39 AM

QUOTE (CBJfan14 @ April 13, 2009 - 01:36AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I decided to check out what was going on after we heard from someone on the CBJ boards. Pretty cool tradition. pretty funny pictures... (i'll admit it) haha. I think you guys had a bit of ahead start on the awards though!!!

Should be a good series, obviously we are overmatched offensively, but our defense has played pretty well against you guys this year. Maybe Osgood can help us out like he did last time we played in the Joe!!! From what i hear the playoffs are different so we can throw it all out the window, but i cant speak from experience rolleyes.gif

Obviously some fans wouldnt like the pictures, but i think most of us would be pretty gracious and i think its pretty funny... maybe we can get clever and come up with some Red Wings pictures on www.bluejackets247.com.

"never been in the playoff's and all thier fans are usually playing World of Warcraft" is this what you do when hockey season is over????? i have better things to do!! biggrin.gif

Welcome. Enjoy the thrill of the playoffs man, nothing beats the adrenaline rush you get watching these games. I can't wait for Thursday!

QUOTE (Heroes of Hockeytown @ April 13, 2009 - 01:41AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Your contributions would be much appreciated, so spread the word. Wouldn't be much of a war if the Columbus gang didn't get in on the act, now would it?

What he said.
Dedicated to lulz once lost:
Posted Image
Thanks TeeMan!

"We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas
of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage" --H.P. Lovecraft

#53 Broken 16

Broken 16

Bonecrushing Blueliner

• Gold Booster
  • 2,959 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 06:34 AM

QUOTE (ManLove4Homer @ April 12, 2009 - 11:47PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

my contribution, using microsoft powerpoint and the crop button.

if someone with photoshop or better skills wants to jack this be my guest.

Hilarious. clap.gif

#54 ZabiOfDetroit

ZabiOfDetroit

I'm Lazy, and I what?

• PipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 06:59 AM

goal.gif Here is something I put together rather quickly.

#55 Hank Dats 'N Homer

Hank Dats 'N Homer

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 07:17 AM

QUOTE (CBJfan14 @ April 13, 2009 - 03:36AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Welcome! It's gotta be a thrill to be able to watch your team in playoffs for the first time ever. Its like watching a piece of history, so thats pretty cool. Its something that us as wings fans will never get to experience. Even if its our first playoff run or our lifetime its still not the same as the first playoff run in the teams history, so im pretty jealous as wings fan that fans like you get to exerpeince it first hand. With that said, it should be a pretty good series, some guys on the radio last night were "excited" about playing columbus over the ducks, saying that it should be an easy 4-5 game series. I think thats pretty much bull. Columbus to me is a prety scary team. They are pretty strong in a position that can carry your team (goalie). Nothing speaks louder to support this fact more than watching how bad we were last year with hasek and how ozzie came in and save the cup for us. Nash always seems to light us up too...so im scared about him especially with how bad our defense has been lately. Anyways should be a good series, and please bring some of your CBJ friends over here. Usually, we get quite a few guys on these boards from opponents during playoff time, and they like it so much they stick around even after the series is over and the season ends. We have a pretty good time here. Also, get your guys working on some photoshop! not much of a "war" with no opponents haha.

#56 lets go pavel

lets go pavel

Pacifiers are for pansies. I chew pucks!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 07:22 AM

"The one thing I love about Datsyuk, and there is much to love, is that no other player is like him. And, at least in recent history, it's hard to think of any player who has really been like him. He is a unique freak of nature in how he stick checks and operates in tight quarters. It's amazing how he deceives people from a stand-still position or when he isn't moving very fast. He is hockey's David Blaine." -- John Buccigross

#57 dat's sick

dat's sick

Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,293 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 07:26 AM

QUOTE (Chelios57 @ April 13, 2009 - 04:26AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hope this one explains itself.

[img]http://csc.madonna.edu/~clipple/drwcbj.GIF[img]

Awesome. Do you mind if I post that on another board (giving credit to you of course)?

#58 rbochan

rbochan

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 07:46 AM

QUOTE (robat @ April 12, 2009 - 07:39PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yes!

Here are the links to last years in case anyone wanted to go back and see them:

Preds: http://www.letsgowin...showtopic=49208
Avs: http://www.letsgowin...showtopic=49759
Stars: http://www.letsgowin...showtopic=50095
Pens: http://www.letsgowin...showtopic=50526

You forgot the best one:

MSPaint the Wings!

...Rob
The American Dream isn't an SUV and a house in the suburbs;
it's Don't Tread On Me.

#59 lets go pavel

lets go pavel

Pacifiers are for pansies. I chew pucks!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 08:08 AM

"The one thing I love about Datsyuk, and there is much to love, is that no other player is like him. And, at least in recent history, it's hard to think of any player who has really been like him. He is a unique freak of nature in how he stick checks and operates in tight quarters. It's amazing how he deceives people from a stand-still position or when he isn't moving very fast. He is hockey's David Blaine." -- John Buccigross

#60 Gordie Howe hat trick

Gordie Howe hat trick

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,046 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 08:15 AM

QUOTE (lets go pavel @ April 13, 2009 - 08:08AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Best one so far.
"If a guy slashed me, I'd grab his stick, pull him up alongside me and elbow him in the head."

-Gordon "Gordie" Howe-

Overall 3 Gordie Howe hat trick 113 points
2011 playoff pick game

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PS, photoshop war, 2009, columbus blue jackets

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users