so far this thread is kinda fail

#122 hokeychik22

hokeychik22

leapin' lou fontinato

• PipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 05:37 PM

QUOTE (IceMunkee @ April 13, 2009 - 01:09AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The funniest thing is if/when a Jackets fan comes in here they will get all puffy. Ya know since they have never been in the playoff's and all thier fans are usually playing World of Warcraft by this time in the season. Level 120 elf... YES!!!

ha.

#123 CBJfan14

CBJfan14

Jr. Prospect

• 19 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 06:00 PM

i'm enjoying photo wars so far... good tradition. we are beginners but we're getting better haha!! Some good ones so far guys!! The latest, pink version of stinger, made me laugh. laugh.gif here is a link to our page photo wars page. as i said, beginners, but we're learning!!!! Jackets Photo Wars page

#124 Detroit # 1 Fan

Detroit # 1 Fan

Truculence.

• HoF Booster
  • 19,026 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 06:06 PM

QUOTE (CBJfan14 @ April 13, 2009 - 05:00PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i'm enjoying photo wars so far... good tradition. we are beginners but we're getting better haha!! Some good ones so far guys!! The latest, pink version of stinger, made me laugh. laugh.gif here is a link to our page photo wars page. as i said, beginners, but we're learning!!!! Jackets Photo Wars page

Alright, that Franzen one at the bottom of the page made me laugh.

#NOMOREKINDL

#125 LeftWinger

LeftWinger

42 years in Detroit! Time to spend the rest in paradise!

• Silver Booster
  • 8,591 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 06:12 PM

isn't a Blue Jacket in reference to the Civil War? Someone has to make something to do with that! Here's the theme: Detroit Red Wings defeating a union soldier or "Blue Jacket", making up for what the Confederates couldn't do! Thats the winner right there!

Don't Be Jealous, But I Live Here...

www.thinkdunes.com

Aww You Mad Bro? Are You Butt Hurt?

#126 lets go pavel

lets go pavel

Pacifiers are for pansies. I chew pucks!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 06:16 PM

"The one thing I love about Datsyuk, and there is much to love, is that no other player is like him. And, at least in recent history, it's hard to think of any player who has really been like him. He is a unique freak of nature in how he stick checks and operates in tight quarters. It's amazing how he deceives people from a stand-still position or when he isn't moving very fast. He is hockey's David Blaine." -- John Buccigross

#127 thedisappearer

thedisappearer

Hall-of-Famer

• Silver Booster
  • 2,194 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 06:22 PM

QUOTE (lets go pavel @ April 13, 2009 - 06:16PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was thinking the fat jokes were pretty played out... until I saw this and spit beer all over my keyboard.

You owe me for a new keyboard, btw. wink.gif
*this space for rent*

#128 YoungGuns1340

YoungGuns1340

Johan and Henrik

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,501 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 06:32 PM

QUOTE (CBJfan14 @ April 13, 2009 - 07:00PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I also don't get what the obsession is with bashing Detroit fans and their livelihood. Is it funny that people are losing their jobs and homes? Thats reality. Its like making fun of someone for having a terminal illness.

I like the Franzen one though.

And whats up with the *** insinuations these days. As if being *** (or a woman, for that matter) is something that makes you a bad hockey player. Ever heard of this guy name Eric Lindros? Fact: he's ***. Didn't make him bad at hockey.
It is not your aptitude, but your attitude, that determines your altitude.

#129 lets go pavel

lets go pavel

Pacifiers are for pansies. I chew pucks!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 06:38 PM

"The one thing I love about Datsyuk, and there is much to love, is that no other player is like him. And, at least in recent history, it's hard to think of any player who has really been like him. He is a unique freak of nature in how he stick checks and operates in tight quarters. It's amazing how he deceives people from a stand-still position or when he isn't moving very fast. He is hockey's David Blaine." -- John Buccigross

#130 jollymania

jollymania

Heavy Hitter

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 06:39 PM

"I assure you the hits along the boards he(Aaron Downey) constantly threw SEVERAL TIMES EVERY SHIFT were far more damaging hits that what Kronwall throws."
- uk_redwing
HockeyArchive Twitter

#131 Hockeytown Red Wings

Hockeytown Red Wings

Buckeye & Red Wing fanatic

• Silver Booster
  • 4,500 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 06:44 PM

QUOTE (YoungGuns1340 @ April 13, 2009 - 07:32PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I also don't get what the obsession is with bashing Detroit fans and their livelihood. Is it funny that people are losing their jobs and homes? Thats reality. Its like making fun of someone for having a terminal illness.

I like the Franzen one though.

And whats up with the *** insinuations these days. As if being *** (or a woman, for that matter) is something that makes you a bad hockey player. Ever heard of this guy name Eric Lindros? Fact: he's ***. Didn't make him bad at hockey.

laugh.gif

I'm still waiting for inspiration to strike.

"During Robert Lang’s time in Detroit, he caused me anguish. Other times he brought me and my family great joy. Robert Lang occasionally coasts, and spends time searching for the best pane of glass to best view the reflection of his flowing mullet. Other times he is a strong-armed force with the puck. I never knew what to expect from Robert Lang. He is The Enigma. " - A2Y

#132 jollymania

jollymania

Heavy Hitter

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 06:59 PM

"I assure you the hits along the boards he(Aaron Downey) constantly threw SEVERAL TIMES EVERY SHIFT were far more damaging hits that what Kronwall throws."
- uk_redwing
HockeyArchive Twitter

#133 CaliWingsNut

CaliWingsNut

PeeWee Bettman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,744 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 07:13 PM

QUOTE (jollymania @ April 13, 2009 - 06:59PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

NICE!
Personal opinion: make the redwings logo in the sky white... so it meshes in with the clouds smile.gif

Figures don't lie, but liars sure figure. - Mark Twain

#134 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 07:26 PM

QUOTE (Detroit # 1 Fan @ April 13, 2009 - 06:06PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Alright, that Franzen one at the bottom of the page made me laugh.

I also enjoyed the ones showing Oz hugging Hasek and the women's hockey team. laugh.gif

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#135 Yak19

Yak19

-Playmaker Elite-

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,836 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 07:26 PM

#136 VladyIBELIEVE16

VladyIBELIEVE16

Your Red Wings Nation West President

• HoF Booster
  • 4,458 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 07:31 PM

Hey can anyone make me that target one with the winged wheel in a jpg? PLEASE smile.gif
Don't worry about losing. If it's right, it happens. The main thing is not to hurry. Nothing good gets away. Steinbeck
Dance is nothing until it's on a beautiful body - Wade Robson
What you do speaks so loud that I cannot hear what you say. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
In life as in the dance: Grace glides on blistered feet. - Alice Abrams

#137 WingZNut13

WingZNut13

2nd Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 07:38 PM

QUOTE (rwfan007 @ April 12, 2009 - 10:30PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I threw this together quickly, I will hopefully have some better stuff next week.

This is great. I laughed for a solid 2 minutes. Great Work!
What kind of color is red? Red is a warning. A declaration. A color that says I'm ready to do what it takes. Red is focused and Driven because red doesn't like second place. So what Kind of color is red? Our kind" - The Red Wing Army

#138 Wingsfan1987

Wingsfan1987

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 08:37 PM

QUOTE (EuroTwin @ April 12, 2009 - 10:23PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm counting on this thread to deliver a picture of Rick Nash getting run over by a Wings zamboni with the words "Your Rick just got rolled."

Alas my skillz are limited to MSPaint. sad.gif

My first attempt with gimp using your idea...hope you like it tongue.gif
Red Wings Rule!

#139 IceMunkee

IceMunkee

Gangster-ish

• HoF Booster
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 08:46 PM

They only have one funny one. Hey they are new comers. Espiacally since one fan said to be sure and pack the place on Saturday (referring to Columbus). Silly boy, 2-2-1. I knew they have never been to the playoffs, thats just funny.
www.thedscene.com
@Gay4Datsyuk
Check It Out!

#140 Casey

Casey

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,759 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 09:05 PM

They can all go to Nationwide on Saturday. Fine with me. wink.gif
Posted Image
Ceterum autem censeo, Hudler esse delendam.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PS, photoshop war, 2009, columbus blue jackets

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users