• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

VladyIBELIEVE16

RWNW: Round 1 Game 2 GATHERING

Rate this topic

OK RWNW! It's that time again to start gathering for PLAYOFF GAMES!!! :)

THE GAME: Red Wings vs. Blue Jackets

Round 1 Game 2

Gathering: Saturday, April 18th, 2:30 p.m. PST

Game Time: 3:00 pm PST

Place: Your Red Wings Nation West President's house, Orange County, CA (PM for directions/address etc)

Please let me know if you can make it. I will need to know no later than Thursday, April 16th.

Also, everyone needs to pitch in for pizza as I'm still unemployed! If you're drinking also please bring your bevie of choice!

I actually have a heineken minikeg left from the last party in March so you guys are welcome to enjoy that! :)

So far in attendance based on my previous thread (updated 4/17/09 10:45 p.m.):

VladyIBELIEVE16 (Me)

Andyinsdca

Vladimir98 and Ken

CalWingNut

FUUFNF

ThirdManIn

I can't wait to see all of you!!

Your Red Wings Nation West President,

Jacqui

Edited by VladyIBELIEVE16

Sorry Jacqui, I won't be able to make it that Saturday. I am sad, I wanted to go.

I will be at work still, and will have to DVR the game to watch about three hours later!

Note: To everyone on here who texts me! Don't text me that day and tell me about the game! thank you.

Sorry Jacqui, I won't be able to make it that Saturday. I am sad, I wanted to go.

I will be at work still, and will have to DVR the game to watch about three hours later!

Note: To everyone on here who texts me! Don't text me that day and tell me about the game! thank you.

G - I'm so texting you the entire game ;) lol just kidding!!!

Anyways, you can't see if they will let you leave early :) tryyyyyy!!!

I will be there, but late, probably around 3:30 or so. I'm getting ready to play in a national paddleball (like raqcuetball) tournament on the following weekend (24-26th) and need more court time. I'll be done around 2:30ish, so as soon as I shower, I'll drive straight up there.

Hooray! :) I love all the last minute RSVP's!

I just got back from the grocery store. I got 6 lbs of wings - and I'm marinating them in that pacifica wings recipe I posted in the Water Cooler/Chefs Corner thread and I also made the beer cheese dip! :)

I need to go to bed now LOL