• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HenrikRules40

Saturday April 18th, Let's party!

Rate this topic

Doggy and I are inviting aaallllll of you! Let's get together to watch game 2 somewhere. Who's in? Where should we meet? We can go to Buffalo Wild Wings or Champps or Hockeytown Cafe or Cheli's or anywhere else someone suggests.

SHOW UP...unless you're not a Wings fan.

apparently, as long as you and Doggy are nowhere near the inside of the Joe, the Wings might win? :unsure:

j/k Wish I could join you, just as you know I am travel-challenged. Bit of a commute to Detroit from here ... although Doggy's got me beat for distance. :P

Awwww you guys are co-hosting? Food for thought: all of those places will probably be packed before gametime, so somebody might want to arrive early and snag a table. As long as we have a table, we can always find more chairs!

No no nononono! It's actually a social experiment. We're trying to see who's a bigger draw: him or me. I say I win by a landslide. -_-

What area are you thinking about meeting in? I kinda have an "in" at Cheli's in Clinton Twp., but I'm up for travel.

Which Cheli's?

apparently, as long as you and Doggy are nowhere near the inside of the Joe, the Wings might win? :unsure:

j/k Wish I could join you, just as you know I am travel-challenged. Bit of a commute to Detroit from here ... although Doggy's got me beat for distance. :P

If we lose I'm putting his ass on a plane.

So am I gonna get laid er what? *points to penis*

I'm pretty sure we all are. Otherwise, what's the point? Isn't that what these "gatherings" *points to penis* are for? If not, I've completely misunderstood the purpose of this website.

Im up to going possibly however I would probaly only be able to go if it was in the novi "ish" area...

Fountain Walk B-dubs is where i always go...

but alas on saturday I will be at the Avenue Taveran in chicago cheering them on

I'm pretty sure we all are. Otherwise, what's the point? Isn't that what these "gatherings" *points to penis* are for? If not, I've completely misunderstood the purpose of this website.

Yeah you guys are all set. I've arranged a line up of whores in the parking lot before the game. It's a first come first serve basis kind of thing.

Yeah you guys are all set. I've arranged a line up of whores in the parking lot before the game. It's a first come first serve basis kind of thing.

Um.....can you get Sarah Palin? And make her yell at me in a scolding manner?

::: EDIT :::

Rick. You in on this one?

Edited by DaKineMaui

Fountain Walk B-dubs is where i always go...

but alas on saturday I will be at the Avenue Taveran in chicago cheering them on

We probaly live right by eachother and dont even realize lol. I worked in twelve oaks mall...I basically live in twelve oaks mall.

Is everyone ok with Clinton Township then? I think it would be good. All in favor?

Im out. :(

We probaly live right by eachother and dont even realize lol. I worked in twelve oaks mall...I basically live in twelve oaks mall.

Yeah i bet we do... i live about 15mins from it Pontiac trail and 8-mile. My girlfriend goes there a lot... she loves Lush

Is everyone ok with Clinton Township then? I think it would be good. All in favor?

Sounds good to me. Want me to call and reserve a table in the "good" section?

CHELI'S CHILI CLINTON TOWNSHIP (18 1/2 mile & Hayes)

http://www.chelischilibarclinton.com/

Edited by HOCKEY MATTERS