• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Vladifan

Melrose speaks!

Rate this topic

Check the skies!! Melrose says the upset series will be Anaheim beating the Sharks. And says it's gonna be Washington and Deetroit in the finals with Deetroit winning.

For once I agree with almost everything he says!

I agree with Barry.

For some reason, I think the sharks are gonna go into the playoffs all high and mighty and get upended by the ducks. The ducks always play a good game against the sharks and we've seen first hand that with a little physicallity, it's quite easy to get under the skin of the sharks(I think it was our 4-1 win when we totally had throton off his game).

Although I don't know about washington, though I would love to see it happen. I think we have a great chance of repeating because yeah, we haven't played the best this year but for some reason, I still can't see another team beating us 4 times in a matter of a couple weeks.

Edited by Yzermania

Pretty sure he called the Avs in six, actually. :scared:

Geeze, I hope you're wrong.

..sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit.. ...

But I also agree with Yzermania. Sharks/Ducks could be an upset, depending partly on who gets hurt during their blood-bath-related series.

I think being partnered with Don Cherry last season during the Final was what pushed Barry beyond his petty bias. Maybe that's the real reason the Wings are so popular across Canada, the US, and even Europe: everyone likes them to spite Grapes!

I can't see the Caps getting past the 2nd round TBH, especially with that goaltending. I really think it's going to be the Bs out of the east.

Although I wouldn't be surprised to see the Pens or Canes either, just based on how well both are playing.