• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HOCKEY MATTERS

RWNHQ (east) Gathering Saturday April 18

Rate this topic

CHELI'S CHILI CLINTON TOWNSHIP (18 1/2 mile & Hayes)

http://www.chelischilibarclinton.com/

vs Columbus Blue Jackoffs

Saturday, April 18th, 2009 at 6:00 p.m.

Reservations have been made for 12 (more is not a problem) under "LetsGoWings.com". I made the reservations for 5:30 in case anyone wants to get there early and eat before puck-drop.

Everyone that lives within a 10 mile radius of the meeting location must show up or face the consequences!!! ...of missing out on good folks, good food and good times. Everyone is welcome!

post if you are going to go. this needs to be a long list.

ATTENDING

HOCKEY MATTERS & Mrs. MATTERS

HR40

Doggy

PenaltyShot96

Heroes of Hockeytown

your name here!

POSSIBLY ATTENDING

DKM , party of 4?

Edited by HOCKEY MATTERS

gotta work that day and already made plans once i get outta work to catch the game with my girl. I need a little more notice next time.

I know, Tim, sorry. HR40 posted a thread a couple of days ago wondering if anyone wanted to get together and I started a "gathering" thread. Very last minute. Personally, I am in school Tuesday and Thursday nights from 8-11 pm, so I can't make those games. If anyone wants me to, I can get a thread going to keep track of attendance and make reservations, if you like.

I know, Tim, sorry. HR40 posted a thread a couple of days ago wondering if anyone wanted to get together and I started a "gathering" thread. Very last minute. Personally, I am in school Tuesday and Thursday nights from 8-11 pm, so I can't make those games. If anyone wants me to, I can get a thread going to keep track of attendance and make reservations, if you like.

Normally that time slot works good. Just this weekend is the weird one which has me work afternoons instead of mornings. I know the 25th is no good for me because I will be out of town but May looks promising. I am also training something to replace my old shift (getting a promotion myself soon) so hopefully that will get me more weekends off.

Normally that time slot works good. Just this weekend is the weird one which has me work afternoons instead of mornings. I know the 25th is no good for me because I will be out of town but May looks promising. I am also training something to replace my old shift (getting a promotion myself soon) so hopefully that will get me more weekends off.

man-o-man...sooner or later it will line up so you can make one of these. :rolleyes:

It bears mentioning that at this Cheli's they have a scoreboard hanging down (like at the Joe) and when the Wings score, they fire up a badass horn (like at the Joe). The menu is better than at the other 2 Cheli's, imho. More people should make the effort to show up. We are gonna have a f***in raging time. Go ahead. Add your name to the list.

Bump.

CHELI'S CHILI CLINTON TOWNSHIP (18 1/2 mile & Hayes)

http://www.chelischilibarclinton.com/

vs Columbus Blue Jackoffs

Saturday, April 18th, 2009 at 6:00 p.m.

Reservations have been made for 12 (more is not a problem) under "LetsGoWings.com". I made the reservations for 5:30 in case anyone wants to get there early and eat before puck-drop.

Everyone that lives within a 10 mile radius of the meeting location must show up or face the consequences!!! ...of missing out on good folks, good food and good times. Everyone is welcome!

post if you are going to go. this needs to be a long list.

ATTENDING

HR40

Doggy

PenaltyShot96

Heroes of Hockeytown

your name here!

POSSIBLY ATTENDING

DKM , party of 4?

Everytime someone makes a gathering on the weekend, I have plans!!

I am game for a game #3, 4 or 5 if there is one. So, before I make plans, someone set something up!!

Cheli's would be good for me!

Everytime someone makes a gathering on the weekend, I have plans!!

I am game for a game #3, 4 or 5 if there is one. So, before I make plans, someone set something up!!

Cheli's would be good for me!

I have school Tuesday and Thursday nights from 8 - 11.....games 3 & 4 are out for me. I am a civil war reenactor and I will be at our Battalion spring drill, at Fort Wayne Detroit for game 5. A bunch of us will be going AWOL and probably going to Cheli's Dearborn or Baily's on Michigan Ave. We go in civil war uniforms. It's pretty retarded.

I can start a thread for games 3 & 4 for those that want to meet. Let me know what Y'all want to do.

Edited by HOCKEY MATTERS

Come on everyone! It will be so fun. You know you want to.

Your family will understand. They know you. They know what time of year it is. Drop those plans you had and come to Cheli's, and spend some time with your Wings family. Because.....

You know you want to.

Do it. Do it now.

Pretty close Knit people around here... You all must know each other outside of here... Like Before the LGW forums....Like High School or something.

Not really, Ryan. We know each other from here, meet each other at these gatherings and it does get pretty close knit. You are more than welcome to join us at any of these.

What a great game. What great company to watch a game with. In attendance were:

HR40

Doggy

Rivalred

Heroes of Hockeytown

We had props. The silver Winged Wheel in my avatar, pom-poms, a cowbell. Everyone in the place knew about us....we were LOUD!!!! Lgw was well represented at this one. Hopefully there will be one of these for round 2. Keep an eye on the "group events" section of the Water cooler.