• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF GAME 1 GDT: Blue Jackets 1 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

How do I print tickets? I found a ride to go to the game since we don't have mass transit here in Metro Detroit area and just bought ticket

print it like you normally would and bring the paper to the game and they scan the bar code

Edited by redwingfan19

How do I print tickets? I found a ride to go to the game since we don't have mass transit here in Metro Detroit area and just bought ticket

Ticketmaster or whoever sold you the ticket should send/have sent you an email with a PDF file attached. When you open the file, your ticket(s) should be there and you can print it off any printer.

Anyone know of an internet radio feed for this? I'm setting up a program to record the audio if I can find a link, but my local radio station apparently isn't allowed to air Wings games online, and I dno't have a portable radio to hook up to my computer.

Can't wait for the game tonight!! I say Wings win this one 4-2. I think the series will go 7 games and all the games will be tight. Come on Ozzy, you got one more cup in ya!

if only the busses came anywhere remotely close to where i am located in Northville. I have to walk 25miles to the bus stop just to catch one to go to detroit... We need a metro in this area

Edited by OsGOD

if only the busses came anywhere remotely close to where i am located in Northville. I have to walk 25miles to the bus stop just to catch one to go to detroit... We need a metro in this area

C'mon man.....not to hijack this into a referendum on mass transit or anything.....but if a bus won't go to the boondocks where you live, and yes, Northville is the boondocks, what makes you think they're putting a rail station within walking distance of your place? Or even convenient driving distance?

Ticketmaster or whoever sold you the ticket should send/have sent you an email with a PDF file attached. When you open the file, your ticket(s) should be there and you can print it off any printer.

Thanks Got it. GO WINGS!

C'mon man.....not to hijack this into a referendum on mass transit or anything.....but if a bus won't go to the boondocks where you live, and yes, Northville is the boondocks, what makes you think they're putting a rail station within walking distance of your place? Or even convenient driving distance?

I was just making a point that the option of Buses is NOT one to be used because they barely exist unless you are living in the city of Detroit. I have a car so really i could care less what they do. Living in the boondocks (not sure if northville/Novi is as far out as you think... but okay i will accept boondocks as long as Lidstrom and Ozzie live there i am proud to say i live there :lol:) out by the western suburbs beats living in the heart of the run down city any day!

but alas getting there is not the problem to me... its trying to pick over 2-1/2 hours of entertainment or paying my car payment this month.... obviously car payment wins out. sad that one games costs the same as a MONTHLY car payment :yowza:

Edited by OsGOD

Shelby township is not the boondocks and they don't have buses.

Good for you! Wear your red and white, enjoy the game and MAKE SOME NOISE!!!

Won't be home for this one, but after 4 months of unemployment, going to work is a good thing. Maybe my good fortune will rub off on the Wings, and they will have a great showing tonight.

Go Wings! Go Ozzie!

It's bracelet time!

Guest mindfly
Won't be home for this one, but after 4 months of unemployment, going to work is a good thing. Maybe my good fortune will rub off on the Wings, and they will have a great showing tonight.

Go Wings! Go Ozzie!

It's bracelet time!

Take the night off? :o

I'm so nervious can't even explain... The only thing I know is that everything will be clear after the first shift. It will be something like "we are going to win the Cup" or "we are going to lose to CBJ". We are Wings fans so we do not have something in the middle :)

I would just like to say that the expression on Babs' face in your avatar is....amazing. If he wears that look on the bench tonight, Hitchcock will be screaming for his binky.

If Babcock gives them that look tonight, maybe the BJs won't show up for the rest of the series. His death stare intimidates me!

Edited by Eizzo03

Guest mindfly

Imagine this situation...

Columbus wins the first face off, pass up to nash who scores a softy from the blueline at the 19:50 mark :D Would be quiet the buzz killer wouldn't it :P