• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
TheCaptain

Old School Wings T shirts

Hello All,

I am brand new to the forum. I've been a wings fan my whole life. When I was young my dad and i would go Wings games all the time. I begged my dad for the "Bob Probert cartoon knockout t shirt" they sold at the joe constantly and he finally got it for me. Of course that was years ago.

I have searched everywhere ebay, hundreds of google searches. I wanted to know if anyone know which shirt I am referring to and where I could possibly find one of these. I can't even find a pic of one to show.

I know it had a cartoon of Probey on the front, and on the back it had a list of his knockout with the date and location.

Thanks for all the help.

Darren

Wow 'TheCaptain' was never claimed as a handle until now?

I don't remember that shirt, it sounds cool. I do remember all the "Give blood, fight Probert" shirts, and I still see those every once in a while.

Wow 'TheCaptain' was never claimed as a handle until now?

I don't remember that shirt, it sounds cool. I do remember all the "Give blood, fight Probert" shirts, and I still see those every once in a while.

Yeah, when I made the account I was planning on the handle being "already in use". As for the shirt, it was sweet, I wish I had a pic to share. I'd love to get a hold of this shirt.

I'll get my girlfriend who uses metafilter on it. Can you give as many details about the shirt as possible? Like color, size of the graphic etc.? Metafilter is pretty good about finding really obscure crap... but she may only be able to find images.

Hope we can find some answers for ya!

I'll get my girlfriend who uses metafilter on it. Can you give as many details about the shirt as possible? Like color, size of the graphic etc.? Metafilter is pretty good about finding really obscure crap... but she may only be able to find images.

Hope we can find some answers for ya!

Its a white shirt, with a cartoon character of probert on the front in the wings home jersey. I wanna say I had this shirt in the late 80's. I believe the text on the back was in black. I know this is pretty vague but its been a long time since i've actually seen this shirt.

Thanks for the help, I'm still looking online for it.