#1 EuroTwin

EuroTwin

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,707 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 06:12 PM

Pavs and Kronner invite you to party:

Who else is watching?

I've got the Philly/Pit game on. Go Flyers?

ETA: Thought I should add:

Philly @ Pens, (Pens leading series 1-0)
Canes @ Devils (Devils leading series 1-0)
Blues @ Canucks (Nucks leading series 1-0)

Edited by EuroTwin, 17 April 2009 - 06:14 PM.

Hudler!!

"If you didn't know him, and saw him without hockey gear, you'd never suspect Datsyuk to be a world-class athlete. He walks a bit hunched over. His gait is somewhat crab-like, almost like he's still skating, even on dry land.

But put him on skates and he's Houdini on ice. He is not the fastest skater by a long shot, but there can't be too many who are stronger or more flexible. Checking him has to feel like checking Gumby. You might get a piece of him, but he bounces away, moving faster thanks to the leverage he gained from your check."

From The Detroit News

#2 I Red Wings I

I Red Wings I

Holy mackerel!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 06:15 PM

Go Blues?

#3 Detroit # 1 Fan

Detroit # 1 Fan

Truculence.

• HoF Booster
  • 19,042 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 06:16 PM

Bill Guerin and Chris Kunitz were the perfect players to get around Crosby, they've turned him into a physical player. Good on Shero for getting them, I bet Mike Richards isnt liking that very much right now.

#NOMOREKINDL

#4 EuroTwin

EuroTwin

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,707 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 06:23 PM

Wow, this game looks messy to me. Everyone's just sort of flailing all over.
Hudler!!

"If you didn't know him, and saw him without hockey gear, you'd never suspect Datsyuk to be a world-class athlete. He walks a bit hunched over. His gait is somewhat crab-like, almost like he's still skating, even on dry land.

But put him on skates and he's Houdini on ice. He is not the fastest skater by a long shot, but there can't be too many who are stronger or more flexible. Checking him has to feel like checking Gumby. You might get a piece of him, but he bounces away, moving faster thanks to the leverage he gained from your check."

From The Detroit News

#5 Doggy

Doggy

Meanwhile...

• HoF Booster
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 06:26 PM

The refs have swallowed the whistle in the Pens/Flyers game. Yes... liking that s*** ref. Liking it. This game might be a goody.
Rough as guts.

#6 EuroTwin

EuroTwin

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,707 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 06:28 PM

That was a bad penalty for the Flyers.
Hudler!!

From The Detroit News

#7 Zion

Zion

Hall-of-Famer

• Bronze Booster
  • 2,933 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 06:30 PM

Awesome photo.

Pretty good game so far.
Hockeytown - No Limits

#8 EuroTwin

EuroTwin

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,707 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 06:30 PM

Flyers kill the first penalty, Pens had some good chances at the end.

And Pens get called for holding, Flyers to the PP now.
Hudler!!

From The Detroit News

#9 EuroTwin

EuroTwin

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,707 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 06:31 PM

Flyers score!

1-0 Flyers (Hartnell tipped?)
Hudler!!

From The Detroit News

#10 Doggy

Doggy

Meanwhile...

• HoF Booster
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 06:32 PM

I'm pretty sure the Flyers will win this game. They always come back after a bad game.
Rough as guts.

#11 Z and D for the C

Z and D for the C

This is the TBL forum, right?

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,026 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 06:34 PM

If that was Holmstrom who tipped the puck like Hartnell the goal would have been disallowed, Homer would have been penalized and ejected from the NHL.

Just cause you look like the gimp don't mean you play like the gimp!

#12 dat's sick

dat's sick

Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,335 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 06:36 PM

Go Flyers. I hate them a tiny little bit less than I hate the Pens.

#13 Doggy

Doggy

Meanwhile...

• HoF Booster
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 06:37 PM

QUOTE (Z and D for the C @ April 17, 2009 - 07:34PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If that was Holmstrom who tipped the puck like Hartnell the goal would have been disallowed, Homer would have been penalized and ejected from the NHL.

...and his testicles would've been removed.
Rough as guts.

#14 EuroTwin

EuroTwin

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,707 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 06:40 PM

QUOTE (dat's sick @ April 17, 2009 - 07:36PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Go Flyers. I hate them a tiny little bit less than I hate the Pens.

That's pretty much my reasoning as well.

Flyers back on the PP, hopefully they can score again.
Hudler!!

From The Detroit News

#15 EuroTwin

EuroTwin

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,707 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 06:45 PM

LOL, period ends with a HUG IT OUT BITCHZ-scrum.
Hudler!!

From The Detroit News

#16 EuroTwin

EuroTwin

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,707 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 06:50 PM

God, I always forget that Shanny is playing for the Devils now.
Hudler!!

From The Detroit News

#17 EuroTwin

EuroTwin

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,707 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 07:06 PM

Pens and Flyers have started the second, no one got penalties after the hug fest that ended the first.

Pens are really looking to score, they've had a bunch of great chances, but keep missing.
Hudler!!

From The Detroit News

#18 Never_Retire_Steve

Never_Retire_Steve

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,156 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 07:08 PM

1-0 Jersey.

This looks like a walk for Jersey

#19 I Red Wings I

I Red Wings I

Holy mackerel!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 07:17 PM

I picked Carolina in 6 laugh.gif

#20 Shoreline

Shoreline

Panzerfaust

• HoF Booster
  • 12,817 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 07:20 PM

QUOTE (I Red Wings I @ April 17, 2009 - 05:17PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I picked Carolina in 6 laugh.gif

Not I. I picked NJ in 4.

Canes tied it apparently. laugh.gif

Edited by Shoreline, 17 April 2009 - 07:20 PM.