• Please log in to reply
217 replies to this topic

#41 EuroTwin

EuroTwin

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,707 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 08:02 PM

Start of the third in Pit. Heres to the Flyers getting the go ahead goal.
Hudler!!

"If you didn't know him, and saw him without hockey gear, you'd never suspect Datsyuk to be a world-class athlete. He walks a bit hunched over. His gait is somewhat crab-like, almost like he's still skating, even on dry land.

But put him on skates and he's Houdini on ice. He is not the fastest skater by a long shot, but there can't be too many who are stronger or more flexible. Checking him has to feel like checking Gumby. You might get a piece of him, but he bounces away, moving faster thanks to the leverage he gained from your check."

From The Detroit News

#42 redwings4life

redwings4life

Detroit Red Wings 11-time Stanley Cup Champions

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,010 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 08:03 PM

Philly 2-1

#43 EuroTwin

EuroTwin

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,707 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 08:04 PM

Hell yeah Flyers! 2-1. Now keep it.
Hudler!!

"If you didn't know him, and saw him without hockey gear, you'd never suspect Datsyuk to be a world-class athlete. He walks a bit hunched over. His gait is somewhat crab-like, almost like he's still skating, even on dry land.

But put him on skates and he's Houdini on ice. He is not the fastest skater by a long shot, but there can't be too many who are stronger or more flexible. Checking him has to feel like checking Gumby. You might get a piece of him, but he bounces away, moving faster thanks to the leverage he gained from your check."

From The Detroit News

#44 Shoreline

Shoreline

Panzerfaust

• HoF Booster
  • 12,817 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 08:09 PM

Ahh, now the hitting is really picking up.

#45 Jasper84

Jasper84

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 2,739 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 08:10 PM

I think if the Flyers end up taking this game, the rivalry will pick up a lot in game 3, considering Pens would have lost their hom ice.

#46 Never_Retire_Steve

Never_Retire_Steve

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,156 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 08:12 PM

Wow, did everyone see Matt Cook nearly decapitate Asham?

#47 EuroTwin

EuroTwin

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,707 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 08:14 PM

Flyers are struggling on their skates.
Hudler!!

From The Detroit News

#48 Doggy

Doggy

Meanwhile...

• HoF Booster
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 08:18 PM

Holyf****** s***balls!
Rough as guts.

#49 EuroTwin

EuroTwin

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,707 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 08:19 PM

Oh Flyers, how did that not go in? You lucky bastard Pens.
Hudler!!

From The Detroit News

#50 Shoreline

Shoreline

Panzerfaust

• HoF Booster
  • 12,817 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 08:19 PM

Carter you idiot..

#51 Vincanni

Vincanni

SCORPION DEATH LOCK!

• Bronze Booster
  • 3,956 posts
  • Location:A dimly lit hallway where shadows of moths decorate the walls

Posted 17 April 2009 - 08:21 PM

That wasn't a pad save, it was a freaking skate save!
God put me on earth to do a certain number of things. Right now I'm so far behind I'll never die.

#52 dat's sick

dat's sick

Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,332 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 08:21 PM

crazy save by fleury but obviously carter has to score there..

#53 Heroes of Hockeytown

Heroes of Hockeytown

Big Goal Bob

• Bronze Booster
  • 13,729 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 08:24 PM

Well, there's your save of the playoffs so far. Carter basically put it in the one spot that Fleury wasn't in but could be, but credit to MAF, that was a hella fast recovery.
"We've been in the same spot all year long. We won 50 games for the fourth year in a row. People think we're just hum-drum and boring.
No, you know what we are, we're good. You can't do what we do every single day and not be good." - Mike Babcock

#54 EuroTwin

EuroTwin

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,707 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 08:27 PM

Luongo's sleaziness always throws me.

Edited because of my nonexistent spelling skillz.

Edited by EuroTwin, 17 April 2009 - 08:32 PM.

Hudler!!

From The Detroit News

#55 titanium2

titanium2

Asha... I want I want!!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 10,495 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 08:28 PM

QUOTE (EuroTwin @ April 17, 2009 - 09:27PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Luongo's sleeziness always throws me.

Sleeziness?

#56 EuroTwin

EuroTwin

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,707 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 08:29 PM

Pen Powerplay. Four minutes left in the game.
Hudler!!

From The Detroit News

#57 Shoreline

Shoreline

Panzerfaust

• HoF Booster
  • 12,817 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 08:29 PM

Bleh, tie game.

#58 redwings4life

redwings4life

Detroit Red Wings 11-time Stanley Cup Champions

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,010 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 08:30 PM

Pens tie it 2-2

#59 Vincanni

Vincanni

SCORPION DEATH LOCK!

• Bronze Booster
  • 3,956 posts
  • Location:A dimly lit hallway where shadows of moths decorate the walls

Posted 17 April 2009 - 08:30 PM

Ken Hitchcock is a retarded oaf, now that was cheating!
God put me on earth to do a certain number of things. Right now I'm so far behind I'll never die.

#60 EuroTwin

EuroTwin

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,707 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 08:31 PM

QUOTE (titanium2 @ April 17, 2009 - 09:28PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sleeziness?

Damn, I mean sleaziness.

With the long, greased back hair, he looks like a guy that drives a van and tells you there's candy inside, you know?

Damnit Flyers.
Hudler!!

From The Detroit News