• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Dan Cleary: "We're better at Cheating"

Rate this topic

Sad thing is, Is that the ref's will start pulling out our guys on the faceoffs. Just because he said it

??

They do that now and the Wings are still the best faceoff team in the league.

Dan Cleary makes me thrilled that I bought his jersey. Thrilled.

No sarcasm whatsoever. I absolutely love that man.

Apparently me, you, and a few others are the only ones that do considering that Stuart/Cleary thread.

Again, this whole "they cheated" mindset is absolutely ridiculous. Players cheat quite frequently throughout the game. You know, illegally hooking a player, holding a player, crosschecking, interference, etc. This is cheating, and when you get caught for it, you go to the penalty box. So if Hitchcock wants to ***** about the other team cheating, maybe he should look at the scoresheet and notice that his team was caught cheating four times last game, and one of those times resulted in the Wings scoring. It would probably be more productive of him to work on that aspect of cheating.

Anyway, if Hichcock still wants to complain about cheating, he should complain about the refs for not catching anything. And while he's at it, he can ***** about the refs' noncalls against us for the second half of that game (ie charging Hossa, interfering with Homer numerously, etc). Or he can just play the game.

Apparently me, you, and a few others are the only ones that do considering that Stuart/Cleary thread.

Forget them. :P Cleary puts his heart and soul into every single game, night in and night out. I don't care what anyone else thinks of him, he's my favorite player on the team. So to the naysayers, I say "Haters gonna hate!"

yea i got a cleary jersey too.

'Atta boy! :beerbuddy:

Forget them. :P Cleary puts his heart and soul into every single game, night in and night out. I don't care what anyone else thinks of him, he's my favorite player on the team. So to the naysayers, I say "Haters gonna hate!"

True that, Cleary works his ass off every night regardless if we're up or down 3 goals. Can someone cue the "haters gonna hate" gif?

Sad thing is, Is that the ref's will start pulling out our guys on the faceoffs. Just because he said it

Why? They do that already on nearly 1/2 the faceoffs anyway.