3-2 (OT) Devils Win

Devils lead series 2-1

Game #2:

ducks.gif@ sharks.gif

3-2 Ducks Win

Ducks lead series 2-0

Edited by Mike

Guest Shoreline

Can I has TSN for once for any of these games? Much appreciated.

Probably looking most forward to the 2 later games, unless Philly can magically turn it around. Right now the young guns in Pittsburgh have been making them look like amateurs.

Probably looking most forward to the 2 later games, unless Philly can magically turn it around. Right now the young guns in Pittsburgh have been making them look like amateurs.

I'm most interested in the Vancouver/St. Louis game and the Anaheim/San Jose game. I want to see how the Blues respond being at home and how the Sharks respond after being shutout on home ice. I expect all the games to be good ones.

Guest Shoreline

Wings fans should watch the Canucks and Ducks, I suppose. One way or another, if our team advances they're gonna get to look forward to a west coast trip.

Well, Philly got ref'd out of Game 2, so that series is closer than it appears imo.

Ducks will in 5-2. And all panic will erupt on the sjs boards. And of course I close tonight so I wont be able to catch the game AGAIN :*(.

For completely selfish reasons, good luck to your Ducks!

I'm looking forward to Nucks-Blues, just because Vancouver's looking like the likely next-round opponent, unless Anaheim pulls the upset. Luongo looks almost Ozzie-like right now, so I'm hoping the Blues can crawl back into it at home. I wouldn't mind seeing Philly make it a series either.

Well, Philly got ref'd out of Game 2, so that series is closer than it appears imo.

Philly shot themselves in the foot in Game #2. Knuble doesn't have to lay a cross-check, especially since Gill just went to the box for the same exact thing, so naturally, the refs will be on the look out. Also, Giroux should have tried to lift the stick, not come down on top of it. You can't risk breaking the other guy's stick. 9 times out of 10 it is a penalty. 2 stupid penalties that cost them the game.

I got a little nervous for a minute. I tuned to NBC and golf was on. I wouldn't put it past NBC to preempt the playoffs for some golf tournament.

Wings fans should watch the Canucks and Ducks, I suppose. One way or another, if our team advances they're gonna get to look forward to a west coast trip.

I am hoping Vancouver vs Detroit only for selfish reasons....i'm in WA state and its the closest nhl team to me..

go wings!!

Wow. The Penguins have no class when they don't have the lead. Great to see Philly finally playing some hockey though. Let the hit parade continue.

Edited by Mike