• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Grinder_25

Sportsnet's Roger Millions swears on live TV

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline

I bet those commentators couldn't wait for the next commercial to start laughing their asses off.

Perhaps the guy thought he was doing a pre-recorded piece instead of a live one? :lol:

Guest Shoreline

Hah. Fake. Some years back since I like playing pranks on family members, I was bought this remote fart machine thingy and it made that exact same sound. Plus, it was obvious she was omg'ing at the streaker. Still funny though. :lol:

Edited by Shoreline

OK I gotta admit, I was gonna break out the sarcasm....."zomg zoicks he said the S word lollerskates haha rofflecopter".....was definitely not expecting that. That was excellent. I wish I could hear the conversation between the boss and the reporter after that one.

I remember back in the 90's when Canada won gold at world juniors, the were interviewing Hnat Domechelli (sp?) anyway, they asked him how he fealt and he replied like "F*cking incredible!"

Next year when they won it again, they didnt ask him.

I missed that one. What was he referring to?

I don't think we ever got a clip of it unfortunately. It was a year or two ago Murphey was broadcasting an away game with Ken and said "They're ******* for their lives out there!", he meant to say "They're fighting for their lives out there!"