• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

albo23

Fight in the stands

Rate this topic

I'll bet other teams such as the B.J.s really are getting sick and tired of the whole octopus thing...

I guess it's good I don't give the slightest chunk of rat-s&@t what any fan of any other team thinks or feels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

When they can sit in front of me and explain, in detail, the symbolism and tradition of the octopus, I'll let them bash us throwing it on the ice alllllllllllll they want.

Until then, keep your goddamn mouth shut - because you're an ignorant fool. (Not you - octopi bashers.)

Edited by Ms_Hockey

was it on the hd feed? if so ill find it tomorrow

i watched the game on fs detroit hd... if that what you mean.

what i want to know is, why would that guy try to hurl the puss over the netting... to me, it isnt possible... :unsure:

I'll bet other teams such as the B.J.s really are getting sick and tired of the whole octopus thing...

I guess it's good I don't give the slightest chunk of rat-s&@t what any fan of any other team thinks or feels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Exactly. Plus, we own you and your pathetic team, we get to throw the octopus. It's sort of like planting our flag in your arena.

BTW, anyone that overcomes the adversity of tripled prices for Wings fans, heightened security and apparently stupid redneck fans jumping you to get one on the ice during a road playoff game is my hero.

Can't help but think of those "Hockey fans aren't like other fans" commercials that Vs. always plays when I look at this thread.

When they can sit in front of me and explain, in detail, the symbolism and tradition of the octopus, I'll let them bash us throwing it on the ice alllllllllllll they want.

Until then, keep your goddamn mouth shut - because you're an ignorant fool. (Not you - octopi bashers.)

I see a future for you as a diplomat.

I see a future for you as a diplomat.

Hahaha, tell that to my dad and he may laugh himself to death. :P

But in all seriousness, it irritates me that people jump on the I-hate-the-octopus bandwagon when they don't even understand what it's for.

http://hfboards.com/showpost.php?p=1920876...p;postcount=592

This post was edited by the HF mods

Last edited by Double-Shift Lassé: Today at 08:09 PM. Reason: just a little too far

Bluejacket fans are classless poor losers

Yeah because Detroit fans are beating up Jacket fans. He can continue his delusion that Wings fans are total jerks and Jackets fans are not.

I don't know if this was just the particular bluejackets fans i ran into, but they were very on edge. I went to game one and there were 4 sitting two rows in front of me and they were throwing swear words and taking offense to everything (you would think they would realize that would happen when you go to the opposing arena). But the Wings fans were very classy with them. I was impressed. I think people need to realize that this is all in good fun.

But the best part was when one of them was coming up the stairs and fell though. Everyone laughed.

Yeah because Detroit fans are beating up Jacket fans. He can continue his delusion that Wings fans are total jerks and Jackets fans are not.

Mmmmm...I love the taste of their tears....

Let em keep it up because on thursday we're going to paint the blue jackets red and al the octopus is going to slap rick nash in the face. I was worried before the series started but it IS APPARENT that the wings, ESPECIALLY osgood do have a playoff switch and that ***** is ON.

I saw something after game 2 in the oakland press where babs said, usually you take the first 60 reg season games easy and then crank it up in the last 20 to prepare for the playoffs, but this year we didn't need to...we took er easy right through that 82nd game and then we'll turn on the jets. Not word for word but somewhere along those lines.

Stay classy, Columbus.

it seams as though the tool that beat th crap outta that guy was the same guy in the fight video at the joe... and conveniently they aren't allowing new members on that web site so i cant call that tool out and challenge him. must be sweet to get all that prais for tackling a guy from behind, unbnounced to him, and smash his head into the boards... i think we should find the guy who was assaulted and turn this tool over to him so he can press charges and sue.

I probably should have posted this in the other thread so you can move it there if you can.

I think this is the story behind the fight in the stands.

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=634627

These pussys have a mouth full of sour grapes.

I think what makes these posts so great was that an Octopus still landed on the ice they act like it never got on the ice, but in the end one did :lol:

I love the ghost recon-esque tactics to get an octopus on the columbus ice.... hahahaha way to go to the Wings fans that went behind enemy lines and pulled it off. Cheers!

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!