• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

RedWingAbner

It's official: CBJ fans are the dumbest in sports

Rate this topic

Well, I guess Penguins fans can rest assured that their idiocy is not the pinnacle of dumb:

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=635175&page=23

My wife, who only started watching hockey this year, is from Chicago. I say this because she's a relatively casual observer of Red Wings hockey.

When CBJ had 6 men on the ice, she said, "Too bad. That's an automatic penalty."

Unfortunately, I guess 10 years isn't enough time to learn the rules of the game for Jackets fans.

Oh, so you don't call any penalties with under two minutes to go? I bet those BJ fans would be saying something different if someone like Homer interfered with Mason with under 2 to play. Stupid fans deserve what they got. All the trash talking before the series even started. They started classless and will go down classless.

I really hope none of those Wings fans are from this board. They're frustrated.. of course they're going to treat every Wings fan as if it's Satan behind a monitor.

Let 'em cool off. It doesn't matter if they think that too-many-men shouldn't have been called. They're done. It's over. We won. Let them cry silently.

Look at this stupid BJ fan.

**** you. You don't get to talk about pathetic fans. I went to Detroit Saturday to see game 2 myself. I bought the tickets the day before the game. Don't talk to me about pathetic. You can't sell out game 2 after the tickets have been on sale for a week. You live in piss-poor Detroit where the only thing you can talk **** about are the Red Wings, despite having pro teams in greater sports. You can have your ****ing Stanley Cup; I'll take my class, dignity and economy every day of the week. I'm not ashamed to lose this series, and I'm sure as hell not ashamed to root for a team that doesn't have history. "Welcome to Red Wings hockey?" **** you, I'll take Blue Jackets hockey over Red Wings hockey every day of the ****ing week.

Detroit outplayed us and deserved to win this series, but I'll be damned if we didn't get shafted in the end. We deserved to win this last game.

Speaks for itself.

There is one level headed BJs fan on their though and he is getting attacked for it.

So based on response, people are saying it's okay to put 6 players out at the same time? We should have done that all game and since it's the playoffs the refs should be killed if they call anything.
Edited by Mike

the stopped image from the replay clearly showed 6 skaters on the ice and the guy who was changing was about even with the face-off dots as the new guy on made a play with the puck....no brainer call whether 1 min in to the game or 1 min left. Let them gripe, they still got beat and had no chance to win the series.

Again I say: Find any post, from the series GDTs by "Feicht."

You would think.....YOU WOULD THINK (dramatic effect) that the Wings were raping paralyzed puppies in front of children. And that the refs were apparently supporting the puppy rape. And that the Jackets were the only ones who weren't participating in this blatant, league-mandated puppy raping.

They can try to be rational but all I see from them is...

cryin1vq6.gif

P.S. Yeah officiating clearly cost you that game when it was an objective call. I could ***** about Ericsson getting penalized for being interfered with. A call so blatantly misrepresented it caused the entire BJ faithful to boo prior to the confused quiet that followed in its wake when it was revealed to be for them. The reason I don't ***** is because despite the bad call, your teams PK has a duty and its their own damn fault if the goal goes in everytime.

come on guys... dont generalize. there are plenty of gracious blue jackets fans out there. It was an awesome game and jackets fans are just upset after losing in a really close hard fought game.

my personal opinion on the penalty... it was a penalty! no doubt they had 6 guys. when its that close it is something that a ref could let go in that situation. an interference or slash is different than a bench minor. but we cant call it a "bad call". its just a tough way to lose and to say "Jackets fans went in classless and will go out classless" is generalizing things a bit from what a few fans might have had to say.

PS and i wish the fans had not thrown stuff on the ice, thats not a cool move.

good series and good luck to the wings throughout the playoffs. come to bluejackets247.com if you want to talk to some good jackets fans, a lot of fans on HF boards are crazy

Edited by CBJfan14

Did anyone notice Ericsson duck when a someone threw a bottle at the end while they were giving Ozzie congrats?

Isn't Cleveland where the NFL game was halted with about a minute left when the fans were throwing bottles on the field?

Classless fans!!

come on guys... dont generalize. there are plenty of gracious blue jackets fans out there. It was an awesome game and jackets fans are just upset after losing in a really close hard fought game.

my personal opinion on the penalty... it was a penalty! no doubt they had 6 guys. when its that close it is something that a ref could let go in that situation. an interference or slash is different than a bench minor. but we cant call it a "bad call". its just a tough way to lose and to say "Jackets fans went in classless and will go out classless" is generalizing things a bit from what a few fans might have had to say.

Good post.

This thread is on a short leash, it's begging to be closed.

Shenanigans. There is no way you are a true Blue Jackets fan!

Good on you, mate. Maybe you can hold a few "Hockey 101" classes for your buds in C-bus this summer.

Just because something, by definition, is a penalty, doesn't mean you call it. As was demonstrated by the other hundreds of calls they let go in the playoffs every year. It's not new, in the playoffs the unwritten rule is to let the players decide the games, not the refs.

:rotflmao:

I really hope none of those Wings fans are from this board. They're frustrated.. of course they're going to treat every Wings fan as if it's Satan behind a monitor.

Let 'em cool off. It doesn't matter if they think that too-many-men shouldn't have been called. They're done. It's over. We won. Let them cry silently.

I agree. Wings fans, please, leave them alone. No good can come from stupid s*** talking about whose city is worse or who between a wolverine and a buckeye has a bigger penis. It's lame and just plain stupid, especially after a series ends.

This. Their season just ended, give 'em a break. They're not saying much worse than we have/would have said in similar situations.

And, just to be clear, PLEASE don't register on their forum just to give their fans a hard time. I'd even say don't register to even say "Good series". Just leave it alone. We don't want them coming back here to start any needless flame wars.

I'm watching Blue Jackets Live right now and all they said once the game was over was how bad of a call that was. Danny Gare said it shouldn't have been called because it was tied late in the game. Well you can't play with seven guys on the ice. It's a penalty.

Look at this stupid BJ fan.

Speaks for itself.

There is one level headed BJs fan on their though and he is getting attacked for it.

Dude drops like five f-bombs in one post and talks about "class and dignity." Epic fail.

I also love the part where he talks about "greater sports." There is no greater sport--just proves they're bored O$U fans.

Economy ain't so hot in Ohio either. Or anywhere for that matter.

and forget the buckeyes... there are some real hockey fans in columbus. I like the buckeyes, but the Blue Jackets are a hockey team and being from the same city doesnt mean the jackets are in any way related to the buckeyes. OSU could burn down for all i care if the jackets could win a cup!!!

PS and i wish the fans had not thrown stuff on the ice, thats not a cool move.

good series and good luck to the wings throughout the playoffs. come to bluejackets247.com if you want to talk to some good jackets fans, a lot of fans on HF boards are crazy

You're without a doubt a very strong person. I commend you with the utmost respect.

I think the player was just a little overanxious, but regardless you gotta know who is on the ice and who isn't. I have no doubt that the Jackets will learn from that.