• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Herr Hockey

2nd round date speculation

Rate this topic

Mlive says Wings think it'll be Friday Sunday

If this jagg-off commish doesn't start this series on Wednesday (Chicago & Vancouver as well) he is a total idiot. The Wings have been off for nearly a week and the Canucks have been off since April 21st!

Anaheim and Chicago should not be given 4 days rest... they should have 2 days at the most. Stop bowing to the friggin' Networks and get these games going!

I long for the days when the East played one night and the West the other. This next round is set up perfectly for that.

Wings/Ducks Wed 7:00 p.m. (VS)

Canucks/Hawks Wed 10:00 p.m. (VS)

Bruins/Pens Thurs 7:00 p.m. (VS)

Caps/Devils Thurs 7:00 p.m.

Wings/Ducks Friday 7:00 p.m. (VS)

Canucks/Hawks Friday 10:00 p.m. (VS)

Bruins/Pens Saturday 2:00 p.m. (NBC)

Caps/Devils Saturday 7:00 p.m.

Ducks/Wings Sunday 3:00 p.m. (NBC)

Hawks/Canucks Sunday 8:00 p.m.

Pens/Bruins Monday 7:00 p.m. (VS)

Devils/Caps Monday 7:00 p.m.

Hawks/Canucks Tues 8:00 p.m. (VS)

Ducks/Wings Tues 10:30 p.m. (VS)

Pens/Bruins Wed 7:00 p.m. (VS)

Devils/Caps Wed 7:00 p.m.

The rest TBA...

Why is this so hard? Stop f*cking with the playoffs!! Get them going already!

i'm sorry to wish against everyone who wants to get this second round rolling (normally i would be on your side) but i have round 2 game 2 tickets and the only way i'll be able to go to the game is if it's on sunday.

If this jagg-off commish doesn't start this series on Wednesday (Chicago & Vancouver as well) he is a total idiot. The Wings have been off for nearly a week and the Canucks have been off since April 21st!

Anaheim and Chicago should not be given 4 days rest... they should have 2 days at the most. Stop bowing to the friggin' Networks and get these games going!

I long for the days when the East played one night and the West the other. This next round is set up perfectly for that.

The rest TBA...

I'm pretty sure that the NHL and the CBC will want the Canucks playing Saturday on Hockey Night in Canada. That would mean a thursday start to the series.

The rest TBA...

I don't see why they would put all one conference one day and the other conference the other day. They would want to mix it. Also, I doubt the Wings would play tomorrow because the Ducks will get 2 days off, not one day. And especially since we should receive at least a couple days' notice so we can get tickets or make plans to take off work or something. I understand you're mad about the playoffs not rolling but you have to understand they are still rolling. There are two game 7's tonight. Just because the Wings haven't been playing doesn't mean the playoffs have stopped. For once, I don't blame Gary. I blame Devils and Caps for not getting it done in less than 7.