• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
rage

It's so wrong!

Rate this topic

OUCH!!!

A friend of mine called me last night after the game, he is a Pens fan who was cheering for the CBJ. Apparently at the bar he was at in Columbus, there were some idiots in Wings jerseys harrassing him about it, but they couldn't name the country Lidstrom was from OR who Mario Lemieux is....

And yes, BTW, he agreed with the penalty as called.

That is pretty disgusting. Although that kind of does looke like the font the Griffs used, and Kron wore #5 there, so it could just be a Griffs jersey.

Pretty sure that's a Griffins jersey, where Kronwall wore number 5.

Thank goodness. I guess somebody should e-mail puck daddy! :scared:

Instead of just looking at the picture this is what the caption says....

"Uh, either the other five on this Niklas Kronwall jersey fell off, or someone has dramatically misspelled the name of Detroit Red Wings future Hall of Famer Nicklas "No. 5 will hang from the rafters the day after I retire" Lidstrom. Thanks to Bridget for the image.

(UPDATE: From reader The Lion King in the comments: "He wore #5 when playing for the Grand Rapids Griffins, the AHL affiliate of the Red Wings. The Griffs have an alternate jersey that looks the same except for a griffin logo on the front. From the back, you wouldn't be able to tell.) Point taken, your lioness. "

Did you guys see the dude in the crowd yesterday with a Wings Winter Classic jersey on with Nagy on the back?? I was like WTF is this? Unless that is his last name............hopefully.

I noticed that after the Wings scored their 3rd goal in game#4, the camera panned to the crowd and a Wings fan had a Jersey with #85 Nagy on the back!! About 1:30min into the game highlights. Does this guy no some top secret info?

Hoogs u just beat me to it>

Edited by Andy Pred 48

Did you guys see the dude in the crowd yesterday with a Wings Winter Classic jersey on with Nagy on the back?? I was like WTF is this? Unless that is his last name............hopefully.

sure i did!! i believe he also appears on the nhl.com game resume!!

kevxcj.jpg

Saw this at Dunham's a few months ago. Kinda hard to see, but one the the 13's is a Zetterberg.

You should of bought it and complain to the manager that you want 50% off.

Guest mindfly

Always wear a jersey without numbers and names to avoid situations like this... and more space for the autographs ;)

I saw that and was wondering the same thing. Nagy never played for the wings, so i assumed it was his own name, or he wished he played for the wings?

I saw that and was wondering the same thing. Nagy never played for the wings, so i assumed it was his own name, or he wished he played for the wings?

It was a kid with the the number 85 so I'm sure it was his name. WRONG to do.