• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Osgood practices, says he feels fine

Rate this topic

Update from Saturday's practice: Wings goaltender Chris Osgood practiced and said he feels fine and will be ready to go in the next round. He felt a twinge of pain during Game 4 against Columbus but said it's nothing to be concerned about.

Coach Mike Babcock said he's been told the next round might start Thursday. If that's the case, Game 2 would be on Sunday because Joe Louis Arena is not available on Saturday.

MLive

That's amazing that Ozzie feels ready to go! He definitely looked like he was feeling more than a "twinge" of pain in game 4, but all that matters is that he's well enough to practice then start game 1.

And I'm really liking the thought of game 2 on Sunday! Hopefully I can make it out - nothing like seeing the Wings in person :)

Guest Shoreline

He's got plenty of time to rest up, so..

But I imagine the topic title was made in jest anyways.

He's got plenty of time to rest up, so..

But I imagine the topic title was made in jest anyways.

The topic title is what Osgood said himself, so I don't know how that it was made in jest.

Guest Shoreline
The topic title is what Osgood said himself, so I don't know how that it was made in jest.

Well, then it was humorous the "he feels fine" part, and soon as I read that knew it would set a few people off. :)

Figured you would have known and just did it in jest. :lol: