• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kwame_Kilpatrick

will wings retire fedorov's 91?

Rate this topic

I want him to do something to say he is first a Wing. He can say it when he retires. I just said that's the last thing he said. The bitterness was not in my posts, it was in your spin doctoring choice of words with false contations you chose.

I want to end this, but I'm not letting it end on crap like what you're continuing to post. If you are right, stop falsely portraying my points with words with false connotations to fit your agenda and address my real points. Or let it go. All I am saying is last he told me, he is not a Wing and wants out. Twice. THAT is the only reason I oppose him in the rafters. If he tells me in any sincere way WHATEVER way he chooses WHENEVER he choses he is in his heart first a Wing, my mind is changed. I gave an EXAMPLE of how Art Monk did it. I frankly don't get how you thought that was the only way I thought he should do it rather then being an example, seemed pretty darned obvious it was an example. But that's how you argue.

He gave us lots of great years. Being in the rafters should be giving us great years AND being a proud Wing. My view, not that hard.

This has been a strange one -- it's like we are communicating in second languages here and I'm not sure anyone has ever misconstrued my posts this badly before, so I'll just let it drop.