• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Mike

4/27 Playoff GDT

Rate this topic

the Versus website says they are gonna have Blackhawks game, but are they gonna have the Ducks game too, joined in progress AFTER Hawks game? Or are they gonna cut in show Ducks game when it starts?

They will show the entire Blackhawks game and then join the Ducks game in progress.

This is the only time I will ever say this...

Let's Go Ducks!

..Gosh, I feel dirty now. <_<

That is just wrong. You should be cheering for the Sharks so the series drags out till 7 games, especially since Z is out with influenza.

You need to get clean, "man with hockey beard" will show you the proper techniques:

I think whoever wins tonight's ANA/SJS game will win the series...

Ana just needs to win tonight to win it all.. And if they don't win tonight at home I think sharks will take it in the tank in game 7. Their fans will be blowing the roof off the stadium and they will be dangerous.

So Iam thinking ducks NEED to close things out tonight. Iam always afraid of being the away team for a game 7.

That is just wrong. You should be cheering for the Sharks so the series drags out till 7 games, especially since Z is out with influenza.

You need to get clean, "man with hockey beard" will show you the proper techniques:

I cannot believe I just spent 2 minutes and 5 seconds of my life watching a man wash his beard.

You'd think after the first 45 seconds, I'd get bored and stop. But alas, no.

Edited by Ms_Hockey

I think whoever wins tonight's ANA/SJS game will win the series...

Ana just needs to win tonight to win it all.. And if they don't win tonight at home I think sharks will take it in the tank in game 7. Their fans will be blowing the roof off the stadium and they will be dangerous.

So Iam thinking ducks NEED to close things out tonight. Iam always afraid of being the away team for a game 7.

You think they found Hillar's kryptonite?

I'd like to think the Flames will play harder because of Phaneuf, but probably not. <_<

Those other two teams - I hope they go to seven and play with all kinds of legal animosity and fisticuffs. Plus six OT's. I'd ask for more but I don't want to be too hard on Whatever "they" are.

Screw the Shower Thing! :cool: Are you saying Zetterberg is out with the flu? :shocking:

I want the Ducks to win tonight because I think if they lose tonight they lose the series. Flames will force a Game 7 and the Hawks will ultimately win.

Guest Shoreline
Congrats! :thumbup:

An even better congrats? The contractor guy who put on the new dish didn't bolt it down well enough (I mean the guy said it was done really s***ty and fast), and we've had some pretty high winds so it ended up throwing the dish off and screwing up the HD signal (the SD one was fine). So I had been without my HD signal for what, a week and a half? (as in I missed all games on Versus from my house since then)

And because an actual DirecTV repair guy came over, the contractor that f***ed up my installation got charged with $100 for that repairman to be sent out. We were charged $0. :thumbup:

An even better congrats? The contractor guy who put on the new dish didn't bolt it down well enough (I mean the guy said it was done really s***ty and fast), and we've had some pretty high winds so it ended up throwing the dish off and screwing up the HD signal (the SD one was fine). So I had been without my HD signal for what, a week and a half? (as in I missed all games on Versus from my house since then)

And because an actual DirecTV repair guy came over, the contractor that f***ed up my installation got charged with $100 for that repairman to be sent out. We were charged $0. :thumbup:

Don't you just love it when stuff like that happens?! I can "live" off something like that for at least a month, mebee two. I really, really like Directv. They've been good to us. We've been with 'em for at least 10 years. End of commercial. :colorspin:

Double congrats! And I wish there was a finger finger I could put on here that you could show to the cretin contractor sometime. Then again, you probably aren't gonna be going out of your way to seek him out?

:lol:

How is DirecTV in bad weather, like heavy rainstorms? I am under the impression that the signal cuts out and you get nothing.