• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

2009 Round 2 Photoshop War: Anaheim Ducks

Rate this topic

Nowhere near as satisfying as Malkin face-down on the ice after the final buzzer last SCF, but given how mentally exhausting this last series was for me, I'll still savour it.

Nowhere near as satisfying as Malkin face-down on the ice after the final buzzer last SCF, but given how mentally exhausting this last series was for me, I'll still savour it.

Awh, Dude, me too. I was a wreck yesterday. I was pacing around the house and had to keep reminding myself that nothing I do will affect the outcome of the game. I was thinking that i couldn't drink the same brand of beer that I drank while watching game 6, or don't change my seating position after the two 5 on 3's because the Wings are doing awesome and I don't want to change anything. I let out the biggest holler when Huds scored that first goal.

I started the game without the sound thru the stereo and the WIngs were doing great. Later I turned on the system and the WIngs started giving up goals, so I turned it back off and just had the TV sound on (WTF?, I'm an idiot!).

Yeah, it was draining.