• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

2009 Round 2 Photoshop War: Anaheim Ducks

Rate this topic

Anybody remember Goofus and Gallant from Highlights Children's magazine? For those who don't they had two cartoon characters named Goofus and Gallant who taught kids manners. Goofus taught kids the WRONG way while Gallant showed kids the RIGHT thing to do.

I give you LetsGoWings Magazine presents Pronger and Datsyuk

3487251589_abece979dd_o.jpg

Anybody remember Goofus and Gallant from Highlights Children's magazine? For those who don't they had two cartoon characters named Goofus and Gallant who taught kids manners. Goofus taught kids the WRONG way while Gallant showed kids the RIGHT thing to do.

Excellent, I remember those. :clap: well done

3271_1092827118673_1166376901_30267404_7009045_n.jpg

I am not a photoshop guru...but I took this with my cellphone. My uncle wouldnt let me grab acouple by the throat while wearing my wings jersey...then again, being mean to real ducks wouldnt be cool.

or would it?

Stop making em, nothing can top this one (even my 2 lam-o entries).

Oh my God, that is too funny! I just flashed back to the dentist waiting room as a child. They always had Highlights! Bravo! :clap:

:lol: Highlights Rules! Great work!

esteef