• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
VladyIBELIEVE16

RWNW: ROUND 2 Wings vs. Ducks INVASION OF THE PONDA!

Rate this topic

Hi There!

Looks like Round 2 is going to be RED WINGS VS. DUCKS!! And that means it's time for RWNW to make their appearance known!!!

If you're going to attend Games 3 and/or 4 at the Ponda in Anaheim, it's the perfect time for you to meet up with Red Wings Nation West (RWNW).

JT Schmid's is our bar that we meet up at pre-game. If the game is at 7:30 then we will or should have enough time to meet up there first.

I will definitely need to know whether you can make it. JT's is very stingy on reservations and the reservations will need to be made at least 48 hours prior to game time.

2610 Katella Avenue, Anaheim (It's directly across Katella and the Ponda)

http://jtschmids.com/

If you can't meet up with us at JT Schmid's for the pre-game bar antics then definitely see us at the preskate around the Wings bench. As soon as I know the game times, I'll post what time we're meeting up at the Wings bench. Get there EARLY as it's going to be PACKED.

I'm so giddy!

Post here and let me know if you're going and which games you're going, to as well as if I should count you in at JT Schmid's for either Game 3 or 4 or both.

Can't wait to see all of you! It's time for the Invasion of the PONDA!!! Let's go RED WINGS!!!

Here's the Schedule (all times are EST).....

Friday, May 1 at Detroit, 7:00 p.m. VERSUS, TSN2

Sunday, May 3 at Detroit, 2:00 p.m. NBC, TSN

Tuesday, May 5 at Anaheim, 10:30 p.m. VERSUS, TSN

Thursday, May 7 at Anaheim, 10:30 p.m. VERSUS, TSN

*Sunday, May 10 at Detroit, 5:00 p.m. TSN

*Tuesday, May 12 at Anaheim, TBD VERSUS, TSN

*Thursday, May 14 at Detroit, TBD VERSUS, TSN

Edited by VladyIBELIEVE16

Hi There!

Looks like Round 2 is going to be RED WINGS VS. DUCKS!! And that means it's time for RWNW to make their appearance known!!!

If you're going to attend Games 3 and/or 4 at the Ponda in Anaheim, it's the perfect time for you to meet up with Red Wings Nation West (RWNW).

JT Schmid's is our bar that we meet up at pre-game. If the game is at 7:30 then we will or should have enough time to meet up there first.

I will definitely need to know whether you can make it. JT's is very stingy on reservations and the reservations will need to be made at least 48 hours prior to game time.

2610 Katella Avenue, Anaheim (It's directly across Katella and the Ponda)

http://jtschmids.com/

If you can't meet up with us at JT Schmid's for the pre-game bar antics then definitely see us at the preskate around the Wings bench. As soon as I know the game times, I'll post what time we're meeting up at the Wings bench. Get there EARLY as it's going to be PACKED.

I'm so giddy!

Post here and let me know if you're going and which games you're going, to as well as if I should count you in at JT Schmid's for either Game 3 or 4 or both.

Can't wait to see all of you! It's time for the Invasion of the PONDA!!! Let's go RED WINGS!!!

I just grabbed 2 tickets to game 4. I'm driving down from Sacramento (damn Sharks just added 9 hours to my trip) so I'm not sure if I will make it to JT Schmids but I will try, it would be cool to meet up with a bunch of Red Wings fans!

I will be there for games 3 and 4. I would be nice to know what days I will be there, but I am sure we will find out soon! :lol:

Game 3: 203 Row L

Game 4: 203 Row R

And the authentic winter classic, Lids #5 jersey will be on display! I love that effen jersey!!!

I will be there for games 3 and 4. I would be nice to know what days I will be there, but I am sure we will find out soon! :lol:

Game 3: 203 Row L

Game 4: 203 Row R

And the authentic winter classic, Lids #5 jersey will be on display! I love that effen jersey!!!

I am sure the dates will be released tomorrow morning :) I'll text you as soon as I know ok :)

got tix to game 3.... cant wait to see u all again!!

sry cant make the JT metting.. sry no Homer jeersy this time... have to go with jiggy one for the playoffs <_< <_<

Edited by Duck Guy

hey, pipl where did you buy your tix? desperately looking for game 4 tix

Here's info on presale tickets on ticketmaster http://www.letsgowings.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=57222

The presale code is good until TODAY @ 10am then they go on sale to the public! Get them NOW before someone rips you off on ebay! No sense in paying more for tickets than they are worth!!!

Here's info on presale tickets on ticketmaster http://www.letsgowings.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=57222

The presale code is good until TODAY @ 10am then they go on sale to the public! Get them NOW before someone rips you off on ebay! No sense in paying more for tickets than they are worth!!!

thanks, I got the tix for the game 3 in ponda on may 5, so happy, woohoo ;)

Sure, at what time do you guys meet over there?

I am going to say by 5pm. It gives us time to have drinks, chat, eat, then get over to the preskate in enough time to get good seats for pictures (of the wings) etc.

As soon as I have a tally and make reservations I will post all the info :) Have no fear!