• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Shaman

Round 2 Start

Rate this topic

So Far ive seen Friday @ 7 and Sunday @2 (all times eastern, thank you moosehead)

Source: NHL live on NHLN

So time to beg the question, will this lead to some rust?

Edited by Shaman464

Rust isn't a problem. Actually, apparently the flu is roaming around the Wings lockerroom, so the extra couple days is really going to help IMO

with the news as it is, Flu is the last thing id want the wings to have...

Rust isn't a problem. Actually, apparently the flu is roaming around the Wings lockerroom, so the extra couple days is really going to help IMO

source? that could be disastrous

Guest mindfly

THey say "flu" about anything, could just be a cold, fever, sore throat etc, flu is a bad ass symptom when you have it you can barely walk, people with "flu" in the nhl rest a practice and play the next day so obviously it's not a real flu just something all clubs use in their report for illness.

what do you guys do on sundays? I know its early on the left coast, but, still...

work for me... sat and sun. are guaranteed work days for me. Retail FTL lol

I don't normally like to get too ahead of myself, but I predict a Wings/Canucks Western Conference final. Does anyone know if there are mitigating factors that could decide home ice advantage, or does that go to the Wings no matter what happens?

Guest mindfly
I don't normally like to get too ahead of myself, but I predict a Wings/Canucks Western Conference final. Does anyone know if there are mitigating factors that could decide home ice advantage, or does that go to the Wings no matter what happens?

Wings have the highest seed in the west now because sharks are out, so wings will have home ice advantage to everyone except boston, if it comes down to that.

Edited by mindfly

Wings have the highest seed in the west now because sharks are out, so wings will have home ice advantage to everyone except boston, if it comes down to that.

Thanks.

I wasn't sure what the criteria was and thought it could be based on who finishes off who first. I know I should I know this stuff, but whatever, I wasn't sure.

F*ck!

This is too long of a layoff... correct me if I'm wrong, but the year we lost to Anaheim in the Conference Finals didn't we have a long layoff then as well?

I know last year we swept the Lanche, but I think the Stars dispensed with their opponent quickly as well...

I think my main complaint is that the Ducks are rolling and have played a brutal series with the Sharks. I don't want them having 4 days rest before they face the Wings. Tell me how that helps us... can the Ducks get rusty in 4 days or will we be even more rusty by then?

It seems like back in the day, when all the series' were over in the NHL you would have maybe a day or two and then the next round started. Now it's all about which network gets what game...

Oh well, GO WINGS!!!