• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Mike

4/28 Playoff GDT

Rate this topic

did anyone see this play by sergei... i thought it was datsyuk, what a beautiful goal. looked like his old self, i was proud to see him score that. pure clutch goal.

I did, I did! It was beeeutiful. Except I thought Ovechkin was gonna kill him or hurt him when he jumped on him afterwards. :lol: His 54th playoff goal, I think they said!!

Guest Shoreline

Rangers can't even get into the Caps zone.. comeback Caps! They win the series! :lol:

Edited by Shoreline

Nice comeback by the Caps. Lundqvist was amazing most of the way, especially the first two games of the series and tonight. Ultimately, this series was a lot closer than it should have been, but the Caps showed a lot of character in coming back.

Guest Shoreline

Btw, Caps either play the Devils (if they win) or the Penguins (if the Canes win).

Would be an interesting Crosby vs. Ovechkin series. Canes gotta come back for that though.

Edited by Shoreline

Versus needs to cut the interview crap and put the next game on. NOW!

Edit: And of course they go to the studio first. Versus really pisses me off sometimes.

Edited by Mike

Of course, they can't show the Hurricanes/Devils due to contractual obligations. I don't give a s*** about contracts. It's a ******* Game #7, PUT IT ON NATIONAL TV!