• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Mike

4/28 Playoff GDT

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline

Not much happening in the Devils game in the 3rd. Brodeur gave up the puck and nearly got scored on, Rolston nearly scored for the Devils.. otherwise mostly defensive scrums leading nowhere.

Canes broadcast (which is the only HD option I have) have definitely abused the Batman: Dark Knight soundtrack.

Edited by Shoreline

That's what separates the men from the boys... age may deteriorate some of your speed and skills, but you can still make it happen when it's needed.

Clutch. Nice one Feds. Now hopefully Carolina beats NJ so Washington plays the Pens, and you can produce the goods against Bettman's brigade.

Of course, they can't show the Hurricanes/Devils due to contractual obligations. I don't give a s*** about contracts. It's a ******* Game #7, PUT IT ON NATIONAL TV!

I would rather hear what the talking heads have to say anyway. I also like to just stare and marvel at Engblom's hair. :blink:

Guest Shoreline

Whitney and Staal desperately hacking at the puck around the net and was a close call. Brodeur was scrambling all over and ended up on his knees and facing toward his own net by the time a whistle happened.

Hurricanes PP needs to click on this one to get back in the game. The Devils have been great on the PK tonight, so it will be no easy task.

Guest Shoreline

Yay for carbon fiber sticks! Staal breaks his..

Shanny somehow clears the puck. Crowd going nuts thinking it was offsides.

Guest Shoreline

Ruutu just get absolutely crushed by Elias..

Whistle blows.. up in the air if it's a penalty for charging.

Guest Shoreline
They're not airing the Canes/Devils game nationally? Psh...

Similar time slot to the Rags/Caps game. Can't air them both at once. :lol:

Made up for Feds, awesome for him to score the gwg in a game 7. Did anyone else see him drive to the inside about 5 minutes before his goal? Even the commentators said it looked like the Sergi of 95. Veteran leadership paid off bigtime for the Caps. Feds was consistent all game, making the easy pass and helping calm down the rest of the team. Hope he keeps it up in the next round.

Note: Green looked horrible tonight. He was knocked off the puck, missed hits, and coughed up the puck. Plus, what a dumb ******* haircut... the wide mohawk?

Guest Shoreline

Ward robs Langenbrunner twice.. :lol:

And Brodeur makes a few saves on the other end.

This is one of the least exciting Game #7's I've seen. Neither team knows how to play defense and they rely too much on their goaltenders.

Edited by Mike

This has been a fun series--lots of back and forth and good goaltending on either end. These are not the Devils of years past for sure. These are also the two teams in the East with Stanley Cup credentials, so its a bit of a shame (for them, not for us) they had to meet in the first round.