• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
EuroMan

Posted this on the Sharks forum

Rate this topic

Tired of long summers? Nothing to do during first round draft?

Not to worry! Introducing… the new and improved

Redwingsophen ( no Rx required )

Your trial period starts on Friday. Take one dose at a time up to 4 times per 7 game series.

Try it for free and re-fill if you like!

Active ingredients: Franzenlin, Datsyken and Hossatrin

Thronton-free for best taste of victory!

Please avoid this product if you are allergic to one or more of the following:

victory, success, celebration, skilled hockey, brooms

It's O-SO-GOOD HOSSALISIOUS – it's CLEARY amazing!

Side effects may include:

Dry eyes, sudden urges to smile, redness of your wardrobe, cramping of both hands into a vertical position,

shortness of summer, loss of appetite for fish based products, prolonged erections

Watch this free video of amazing product results:

Call 1-800-FIRE-MY-GM to order!

In my defense - I live and work in San Jose, CA

Ok, so you are not a kid, sorry. ANd even though you can defend yourself, you being a Wings fan automatcally gives you the support and backing of the ENTIRE Wings Nation, whether we be here in Hockeytown or somewhere in Latvia.

We are One, We are Strong, We are the Detroit Red Wings Nation, We Are Hockeytown and We Are Champions...

Looks like the humor in Detroit is about as strong as an American automaker.

Your avatar is a curious thing. Isn't this the actor who got killed or was killed on a set about ten years ago? Just asking. And if it is, why the hell would you choose him?

Think about this for a second, please.

How much do we hate it when members of other boards come on LGW just to troll? I imagine the same thing applies for them on their boards. Plus, things like that tend to lead them to find Red Wings forums (like LGW for instance?) to start little flame wars of their own.

Give them a break. They just watched their team fold up shop in the first round, when they had such high hopes for the season. Don't make it any worse for them. Remember our first round disappointments by the Ducks in '03, or the Oilers in '06? Not even the vaunted Red Wings are immune to it either...

Oh, and BTW, trolling on another team's boards is an LGW no-no. It can lead to suspensions here... Food for thought.

I suppose there's got to be at least one poster who disagrees, but I disagree. If I were a Sharks' fan, I would think I was being kicked after I was already down about as far as I could be. I'm never in favor of this kind of thing unless you can aim it specifically at the real idiots/flamers/trolls.

Think about this for a second, please.

How much do we hate it when members of other boards come on LGW just to troll? I imagine the same thing applies for them on their boards. Plus, things like that tend to lead them to find Red Wings forums (like LGW for instance?) to start little flame wars of their own.

Give them a break. They just watched their team fold up shop in the first round, when they had such high hopes for the season. Don't make it any worse for them. Remember our first round disappointments by the Ducks in '03, or the Oilers in '06? Not even the vaunted Red Wings are immune to it either...

Oh, and BTW, trolling on another team's boards is an LGW no-no. It can lead to suspensions here... Food for thought.

Just read this after I posted mine and I totally agree on all counts. They have a whole lot of good fans too, just like we do...along with the idiots/trolls on both sides.

As long as it's all in good humor - I see no offense in the original post - pretty funny actually. Just beware should the unthinkable happen and we lose one of these rounds, you'll get some payback. ;)

I chatted with some sharks fans during last night's game. They were kind of annoyed that my handle has "Wings" in it, but I was trying to be positive and just enjoy watching the game, and not make too much fun of them in their hour of darkness. In fact, I pointed out how many times we've been there done that ourselves!

link to sharks forum!

They've removed it. Which sucks because I've watched the game with the fan club together last night and went to a few games with them. I guess they are bigger babies than I thought!

Guest Shoreline
They've removed it. Which sucks because I've watched the game with the fan club together last night and went to a few games with them. I guess they are bigger babies than I thought!

So how was the Tied House? *whips out Wings jersey* GOO WINGS! :lol:

It's so fun to mess with the locals.

Edited by Shoreline

So how was the Tied House? *whips out Wings jersey* GOO WINGS! :lol:

It's so fun to mess with the locals.

oooh, Tied House. Salmon fish and chip before a game. The best!! I always enjoyed going to games in San Jose and love interacting with their fans. They were always a very loud, fun crowd, and loyal to their players and team.

I wish the Sharkies had done a bit better, I liked watching them this season.

oooh, Tied House. Salmon fish and chip before a game. The best!! I always enjoyed going to games in San Jose and love interacting with their fans. They were always a very loud, fun crowd, and loyal to their players and team.

I wish the Sharkies had done a bit better, I liked watching them this season.

So did I. :(