• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HOCKEY MATTERS

Anyone up for a round 2 gathering?

Rate this topic

I think Friday would be a fabulous idea.

But I would like to maybe try Fenton aka "The Penalty Box"

I would not mind driving you and the lovely Mrs Hockey Matters and Heroes of Hockey Town.

We could make a little trip out of it.

I used to live in Fenton! Not anymore, however. I would definitely be up for a get together.. Is this open to anybody, or did I just invite myself (sorry if that is the case!)?

Hey Rob,

I have to stay local for Fridays game. My boss called me and wants me to work. Can't pass up the opportunity. Being a service plumber, I don't know what time I'll get off (can't leave till the jobs are done) and I have 4 appointments scheduled. How about Friday at Cheli's and Sunday at the Penalty Box? Call me.

Dan

note: i was going to send this as a pm, then thought it might be good to get input from others.

I'm good for either game.. I just want people to watch it with! My only friend that likes hockey lives 3 hours away and is working, so I'll otherwise be watching it by myself at my house.. Lame (uhh, not that anybody that LIKES to do this is lame).

The misses and I would be interested, But first we have to see which game/games we are getting tix for.

Hope the tix thing works out. Let me know what the status is.

ps: if you have any extra tix or someone can't go at the last minute............

Well, the misses and I just secured our tix for Sunday. Unfortunately, I don't think we can make it anywhere on Friday. I'm pretty sure we'll be oot-n-aboot well after puck drop and have to DVR untill probably the second. Since we'll finish the Ducks in 6, hopefully we can get together for game 5.

Well, the misses and I just secured our tix for Sunday. Unfortunately, I don't think we can make it anywhere on Friday. I'm pretty sure we'll be oot-n-aboot well after puck drop and have to DVR untill probably the second. Since we'll finish the Ducks in 6, hopefully we can get together for game 5.

Friday is not going to work out for me very well, either. Since the replies so far are leaning toward Sunday, I will set that up. I am going to start a dedicated thread.

Have a BLAST at the game, and if we need to we'll do a game 5! lol.