• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
yzefan

Cant register At Anaheim's forum

Rate this topic

While I'm all for fans of other teams visiting this forum in a respectful manner to discuss and debate, trolling and starting s**t just for the sake of it is a no-no. Plenty in here get up in arms about fans of other teams doing it. Why do it on another site? It's a waste of time.

If u r really about a good conversation and a little banter, and not being a huge D-bag, than go for it. Over the season i joined the Sharks boards. Great bunch of guys, liked to talk about hockey, a little banter, but that's expected. I agree with the majority if your going just to start some fights, but if your going to have some intelligent talk about hockey, i say go for it.

since when is talking smack to the team we are playing a bad idea,acting like a kid,trolling and whatever else you wanna come up with . cut the guy some slack he didnt say he was gonna go be a all out d bag and cause rucuss.get the f outta here with this "its childish s***" its apart of the game,if you dont like it go root for the wings in your closet.

Intentionally signing up at another team's message board to "talk smack" IS starting s***. Who does this?

And "go root for the Wings in your closet"? WTH does that even mean? It's like you're crafting a MadLib.

I think red wing will loose this game. I will bet 3 camel and 2 wife. 1 wife almost virgin

where do i go on ducks site to make such a bet? what is site called?

Hahahaha thats ******* hilarious mate!

I bet you 5 Llama's and 3 underage daughters the Wings will defeat you.

Plus, it's against the LGWs.com rules to join other message forums.

Wait, I thought it was only against the rules to go there and stir up s***. As much as I love this place, if they mandate this is the only place I can talk hockey, that's f***ed up. I have no issue with a no trolling rule, but just signing up on other boards being off limits is just wrong. Can a mod clear this up for me, via PM is need be?

I guess now would be a good time to mention that my mother lost a good friend in the 9/11 attacks, so all this "joking" about infidels and jihads and "Allahu Akbar" is not exactly very ******* funny.

What the hell is wrong with some of you?

So Team America World Police isnt funny?

I bet you joke about s*** like AIDS and being Jewish like everyone else does and dont stop to think about how its affected people...

Wait, I thought it was only against the rules to go there and stir up s***. As much as I love this place, if they mandate this is the only place I can talk hockey, that's f***ed up. I have no issue with a no trolling rule, but just signing up on other boards being off limits is just wrong. Can a mod clear this up for me, via PM is need be?

I am pretty sure that you can be a member forums, you cant just go there and stir up trouble. Thats when you will get in trouble on here.

why do the newbe members like to stir the pot so much? Yzefan do you like it when trolls come here and tell us that we are about to get pwnt?

I dunno, I quite enjoyed HavlatandRuutuPwnZetterberg's delusions of grandeur.

Grow up. I can't stand when trolls sign up here just to act like fools, I can imagine hard-core fans of the Ducks don't want people signing up over there just to do the same. It's childish, immature and frankly....a complete waste of everyone's time.

Is it too hard to act like adults or am I asking too much?

Relax I have seen the other forums and posts...its just hockey talk for 90% of the people......When you dont act like a idiot it is really amazing how nice people can be.

I don't really see much of a point in it. I mean, we have enough of them HERE to not have to go there, don't you think?

I dont think talking hockey with other fans should be looked down on...there are fans as dedicated to the game and their team as we are.

I agree 100%

Talking HOCKEY ...HOCKEY ...Just Hockey... should be acceptable in any format..there are ducks fans here and i think it's ok....we know if they are trolling or trying to talk to other fans in the league.... I'm a dedicated Red Wings fan and no one will sway me away if thats what some of you are worried about Sheesh...Chillax..

It's fun to read other message forums during the playoffs, but I don't really see the point of joining their forum. Plus, it's against the LGWs.com rules to join other message forums.

No, that can't be right.

Isn't Arice a MOD here and on hfboards?

Whoever is immature enough to make an account and pretend to be Middle Eastern just to bash on Wings fans is absolutely ridiculous. Grow up. Do something productive with your time... like acting your age, for one.

Close this pathetic excuse of a thread already.

I registered pretty much just to clear this up. They aren't stopping you, it's like a prohbationary period one of the moderators physically has to verify your account I registered at the beginning of the season and it took a bit of time.

I registered pretty much just to clear this up. They aren't stopping you, it's like a prohbationary period one of the moderators physically has to verify your account I registered at the beginning of the season and it took a bit of time.

Yeah, a lot of forums are like that. Helps keep the trolls and spammers out. (GO FIGURE! lol).

Yeah, a lot of forums are like that. Helps keep the trolls and spammers out. (GO FIGURE! lol).
Haha, but in hockey talk this is hard for me, These are my two favorite teams the two I grew up rooting for Anaheim first because I lived in AZ and that was the first game I went to then liked them so much my mom took me every time they came to town, then Detroit because I used to get little toys and stuff when I was smaller and alot happened to be Stevie so I kinda clung to them, and to me in terms of playing they are even.

It's fun to read other message forums during the playoffs, but I don't really see the point of joining their forum. Plus, it's against the LGWs.com rules to join other message forums.

There's no LGW rule about joining another board. As long as you're respectful there, and don't purposely violate their rules/guidelines, then there's no problem being a member of more than one fan forum.

Joining for the sole purpose of trolling (read: smack talking) however... That's rather frowned upon because it leads their fans to do the same at Wings' forums (like LGW, for instance).

That said, this thread has more than run it's course.

To reaffirm what Jedi stated, this forum has absolutely NO SAY in what forums you join. You do whatever you want.

But, if you do join other forums just to troll and it leads back to here your account will be removed. Myself and the mods don't have the desire to clean up the mess when the opposing forum decides to launch a return salvo.