• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HOCKEY MATTERS

RWNHQ (east) Sunday May 3, 2:00

Rate this topic

CHELI'S CHILI CLINTON TOWNSHIP (18 1/2 mile & Hayes)

http://www.chelischilibarclinton.com/

vs Anahiem Ducks

Sunday May 3rd, 2009 at 2:00 p.m.

Reservations have been made for 6 (more is not a problem) under "LetsGoWings.com". I made the reservations for 1:30 in case anyone wants to get there early and eat before puck-drop.

Everyone that lives within a 10 mile radius of the meeting location must show up or face the consequences!!! ...of missing out on good folks, good food and good times. Everyone is welcome!

post if you are going to go. this needs to be a long list.

ATTENDING

HOCKEY MATTERS & Mrs. MATTERS

DetroitBoy313

Hockeyrulz, Mrs rulz

Heroes of Hockeytown

your name here!

POSSIBLY ATTENDING

redwingslady87

solnyshko

Hockeytown_Ryan

Edited by HOCKEY MATTERS

gotta work til 6pm that day so wont be able to attend. Good thing about working for Walmart is you dont get news or sports scores. Plan is to tape the game and watch it when i get home as if it was live. Intermissions are very short when i do that. lol.

gotta work til 6pm that day so wont be able to attend. Good thing about working for Walmart is you dont get news or sports scores. Plan is to tape the game and watch it when i get home as if it was live. Intermissions are very short when i do that. lol.

yep, I have to do that too. I'm in class from 8 - 11 pm Tuesdays and Thursdays and record it. Even when I ask folks not to, i have been told the Wings won every time before I could watch the recording. Not so bad since they won.

yep, I have to do that too. I'm in class from 8 - 11 pm Tuesdays and Thursdays and record it. Even when I ask folks not to, i have been told the Wings won every time before I could watch the recording. Not so bad since they won.

While I didn't tape them, I used to watch games later if I had to work as well. For some reason though, I never really had to contend with media or friends spoiling the result.

Dog just lucky I guess...

CHELI'S CHILI CLINTON TOWNSHIP (18 1/2 mile & Hayes)

http://www.chelischilibarclinton.com/

vs Anahiem Ducks

Sunday May 3rd, 2009 at 2:00 p.m.

Reservations have been made for 6 (more is not a problem) under "LetsGoWings.com". I made the reservations for 1:30 in case anyone wants to get there early and eat before puck-drop.

Everyone that lives within a 10 mile radius of the meeting location must show up or face the consequences!!! ...of missing out on good folks, good food and good times. Everyone is welcome!

post if you are going to go. this needs to be a long list.

ATTENDING

HOCKEY MATTERS & Mrs. MATTERS

DetroitBoy313

Hockeyrulz, Mrs rulz

Heroes of Hockeytown

your name here!

POSSIBLY ATTENDING

redwingslady87

solnyshko

Hockeytown_Ryan

Game Day morning bump. Hockeyrulz's and HoH are now going. SOME people won't be joining us because they are going to the game......hurray for you!! Anyone else is more than welcome to join us.

GO WINGS!!!