• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
VladyIBELIEVE16

RWNW: Game 3 Tuesday, May 5th

Rate this topic

RED WINGS NATION WEST!!!! It's time to Represent!!!!! I need to get a head count for JT Schmids

What: Game 3

When: Tuesday, May 5th

RWNW Meet up locations:

Time: 4pm -4:30pm at JT Schmids. Please note this time has been changed due to JT Schmids already packed reservation list. I need to get a headcount WELL before the actual day of the game. They book up especially fast when it’s the playoffs and we will probably have two tables of 8 since we already have a great response for these games.

Please RSVP in this thread or to me via PM and I will add you to the list of attendees to count you in for JT’s. I will need to know NO LATER THAN SUNDAY, MAY 3rd

2610 Katella Avenue, Anaheim (It's directly across Katella and the Ponda)

http://jtschmids.com/

RSVP'ed for JT Schmids:

VladyIBELIEVE16

Third Man In (plus Leah)

Miller76 (and coworker)

Sharomyga (plus 3)

CalWingNut

Preskate - Ponda Meet Up

Time: Preskate is at 7pm but it’s imperative we get there early. There’s going to be a sea of red! I recommend getting there at about 6:30ish.

Looking forward to seeing all of you at JT's and the Preskate! Let's GO RED WINGS!!!!!

Edited by VladyIBELIEVE16

Just a quick and friendly reminder, I must make these reservations today and if your name isn't on the list in the original post, there won't be a spot for you! Don't miss out!!! It's a great chance to get to meet other Wings fans :)

OK I just spoke with JT Schmids.

Our reservations are for two tables of 4.. They will NOT to anything larger than that. They will take walk in parties however unless we are there EARLY they won't be able to accomodate us.

Here's the plan - TMI and myself both have the reservations. My reservation for 4 people is at 4pm and TMI's is for 4 people at 4:30. WE MUST GET THERE EARLY in order to make sure we can get a table that seats our entire party. I've requested they put our tables together.

I have no issue getting there early enough. Please let me know immediately if this is an issue for you so at least you know in advance whether to expect you as well as you now know what to expect.