• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

kelli

Question about buying tickets

Rate this topic

I seen that there are different websites offering tickets. I have only bought from ticketmaster in the past. My question is, is it safe to buy from sites besides ticketmaster? Are they legit?

I seen that there are different websites offering tickets. I have only bought from ticketmaster in the past. My question is, is it safe to buy from sites besides ticketmaster? Are they legit?

Probably depends on the site. Personally I've only used ticketmaster and eBay (for Red Wings tickets anyway). If there's a specific site(s) you're looking at maybe post their URL's and other members might have some experiences with them.

Bought tickets from StubHub for a playoff game with no problems. They have an office in downtown Detroit to pick the tickets up at. Can be pricey, but if you wait til the day of the game, most prices go down significantly.

I've used the ticket exchange on ticketmaster and stubhub and haven't had any problems. Check the websites for contact information and look for some kind of guarantee on the transaction. I know stubhub has a fanprotect guarantee where they promise that you'll get your tickets in time for the event and they'll be valid, among other things.