• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF GAME 1 GDT: Ducks 2 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

I removed the little beard i had been growing because it looked terrible but they won 4 straight games, if wings lose tonight i know the reason why :(

Playoff Series

This is the 109th playoff series played. The Club’s record in the previous 108 series:

63W-45L.

This is the 86th best-of-seven playoff series played. The Club’s record in the previous 85 series:

49W-36L.

This is the 60th best-of-seven series with home ice advantage played. The Club’s record in the previous 59 series:

42W-17L.

This is the 11th Conference Semi-Final playoff series played. The Club’s record in the previous 10 series:

7W-3L.

This is the 9th Conference Semi-Final playoff series with home ice advantage played. The Club’s record in the previous 8 series:

7W-1L.

Playoff Games in Franchise History

This is the 545th playoff game played. The Club’s record in the previous 544 games:

289W-254L-1T.

This is the 467th playoff games in a best-of-seven series played. The Club’s record in the previous 466th games:

248W-218L.

This is the 326th playoff game in a best-of-seven series with home ice advantage played. The Club’s record in the previous 325 games:

195W-130L.

This is the 54th Conference Semi-final game played. The Club’s record in the previous 53 games:

33W-20L.

This is the 43rd Conference Semi-final game with home ice advantage played. The Club’s record in the previous 42 games:

30W-12L.

Playoff game #1

This is the 109th playoff game number one played.

59W-48L-1T.

This is the 87th playoff game number one in a seven-game series played. The Club’s record in the previous 86 games:

48W-38L.

This is the 60th playoff game with home ice advantage played: The Club’s record in the previous 59 games:

40W-19L.

This is the 11th Conference Semi-final game number one game played. The Club’s record in the previous 10 games:

6W-4L.

This the 9th Conference Semi-final game number one with home ice advantage played. The Club’s record in the previous 8 games:

5W-3L.

Current Streaks

Historical Franchise

Overall: 5-game winning streak (1 shutout)

Home: 2-game winning streak (1 shutout).

Season Playoffs

Overall: 4-game winning streak (1 shutout)

Home: 2-game winning streak (1 shutout).

Playoff games vs. Anaheim

Streaks: 3-game losing streak (1 overtime)

Home: 2-game losing streak (2 overtimes).

Playoff History vs. Anaheim

This is the 5th series played vs. Anaheim. The Club’s record in the previous 4 series:

2W-2L.

This is the 19th playoff games vs. Anaheim. The Club’s record in the previous 18 playoff games:

10W-8L.

Games on this Date

This is the 6th playoff game played on this date. The Club’s record in the previous 5 games:

1W-4L.

LGW.

I love you. I'm putting in my order for Hossa. And if Cheli just happens to take warmup. You know. Just in case. :D

Will do...

I will try to get all of the players at least once in warmups (crossing fingers traffic is good)

Woohoo I cant wait for the game tonight. Going to be watching it from the Legends Club with my hockey buddy!

GO WINGS!

:D

we are over in section 224... my girlfriend, betweenthepipes and myself are all going tonight. Gotta love the $40 tickets thanks to timmy's.

what better way to celebrate the possible not going back to work on monday then a party at the joe on friday :D

**long live the auto suppliers**

Edited by OsGOD

TGIF and game one! I'm so nervous, excited and ready for this series to begin! This should be a very hard fought series! I hope they can shake off any rust they may have early in the game. And for the love of God, let the physical play continue!

Let's Go Red Wings!!!!!! :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:

Guest mindfly

Anaheim take this one 5-4, wings are too injury prone, even if wings have the last change it will wear em down, and they will be rusty from the week off... wings is one of them team who is not suppose to have days off cause they will just get sick and injured and lose the match tempo from it.

Edited by mindfly

Finally! This week has dragged on forever. Hopefully the Wings are as stir-crazy as the rest of us and come out flying.

Wings win 14-3, Datsyuk with a goal and 13 assists.