• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
lakerwings

Music being played at Game 1

Rate this topic

Does anyone know what song was being played at the Joe tonight? I'm actually looking for a song that played around 2:05 left in the first period when the play stopped. It's kinda like a rap song but does anyone know the song and artist for the song being played around 2:05 in the first period?

Does anyone know what song was being played at the Joe tonight? I'm actually looking for a song that played around 2:05 left in the first period when the play stopped. It's kinda like a rap song but does anyone know the song and artist for the song being played around 2:05 in the first period?

Somebody that's recording might be able to tell you after the game is over. Unfortunately I'm not recording.

Somebody that's recording might be able to tell you after the game is over. Unfortunately I'm not recording.

Well is there a website that says which song was being played at the Joe game by game? If so, where?

Guest Shoreline

Edit: No idea, was thinking of the wrong period. :lol:

Edited by Shoreline

With 2:37 left in the first they were playing Rossini's William Tell Overture.

With 2:03 left in the first they played a song that sounds like a cross between Queen's 'We Will Rock You' and Gary Glitter's 'Rock and Roll' (also known as the 'Hey' song).

With 0:04 left in the first they played Jet's 'Are You Gonna be My Girl.'

I guess it's the middle one, but I don't hear any lyrics so I can't look it up. It could be a cover version of the Gary Glitter song, since they usually don't play his stuff anymore since he's a paedophile. So that would be my (albeit tentative) guess - a cover of Gary Glitter's 'Rock and Roll'.

Look up that song on youtube and see if it's the right one.

I cant help but i've just got to say it's AMAZING listening to the DUCK HUNT music whenever the smucks take a penalty! :D

hearing duck hunt for the first time yesterday on the pp made my day :)