• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest Crymson

Ericsson Vs. Perry

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

As much as Lidstrom's 2nd goal was a huge highlight of this game, I must personally admit that Ericsson beating down Corey "the Weasel" Perry was equally satisfying to watch.

TAKE YOUR VISOR OFF FAIRY............. WHATSUP DON CHERRY? The Euros fight with visors and should take them off so the other guy doesn't hurt his hand? double standard you old ******? Ya go f*** yourself!

Ericsson OWNED!

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Yak19

It wasn't much of a fight, but its was gratifying to see Perry get thrown around like a rag doll, especially when he wasn't even expecting a retaliation.

Thats not a good angle of the fight. The one Versus had is better, because Ericsson got a good shot in right after he rag dolled Perry to the ground.

...especially when he wasn't even expecting a retaliation.

Of course not. He wasn't throwing gloved punches until he had a linesman between him and thought he was safe. LOVED that Ericsson tossed the little fairy around and even moreso because it sat his ass in the penalty box for seven minutes in the middle of the game.

Thats not a good angle of the fight. The one Versus had is better, because Ericsson got a good shot in right after he rag dolled Perry to the ground.

Edited by SoDakWing

I'd say Ericsson will become a fan favorite if he keeps playing this brand of hockey :thumbup:

Now just imagine him and Fischer on the same pairing.

Too damn bad Fisch ran into health issues, I'll never forget when he got a hold of Hartnell after recovering from the ACL injury he caused. Not a man I would ever want upset with me, that's for sure.

I was stomping mad about this, because I'm a firm believer that if you start a fight with someone sans visor and you're sitting there with the windshield Perry is always hiding behind, it should be a two minute minor on top of the fighting major. Same as when he fought Drake last season, hides behind his visor. Glad Big E made him look like a sissy for Don Cherry.

I really wish Perry would have gotten the visor off and squared up if he is going to instigate a fight like that. Ericsson could have really pounded him then. :lol:

It wasn't much of a fight, but its was gratifying to see Perry get thrown around like a rag doll, especially when he wasn't even expecting a retaliation.

Yeah, the best part was Ericcson not letting him hide or escape. He tossed him around like a rag doll, held on to him, and laid a bit of a beat down on the *****.

I gained a hair of respect for Perry since he actually dropped his gloves. I wonder if he would've removed the helmet if he wasn't getting beat up so quickly. I hope that happens every game. I HATE Perry.

When asked about Jonathan, "I've never seen him play," Perry said.

Now you've seen he can play and beat you like the little fairy you are.

You might not have feared the Pain Train but watch out for the Big Rig.

<snort> soft Euro...oh, wait.

I want that kid signed for many years to come. And he plays well, too.

Those who want a fighter just found him. Those who don't want to waste a roster spot on a guy who only fights can be happy with his abilities as a defenseman.

This is a guy we can all get behind. Can't see over him, but what the heck- we're safer behind him.

TAKE YOUR VISOR OFF FAIRY............. WHATSUP DON CHERRY? The Euros fight with visors and should take them off so the other guy doesn't hurt his hand? double standard you old ******? Ya go f*** yourself!

Ericsson OWNED!

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn it you beat me to it haha, i hate it when players like perry wont take their damn visors off.

When asked about Jonathan, "I've never seen him play," Perry said.

Now you've seen he can play and beat you like the little fairy you are.

You might not have feared the Pain Train but watch out for the Big Rig.

LOL Perry the ***** got an up close look.......He will prolly try to pick on Hudler now........Pronger the prick and Perry the *****, nice pair.......