Ms_Hockey

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,059 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 04:24 PM

They really don't do us ANY justice.

I voted for the Detroit ladies anyway.
QUOTE (Datsyerberger @ January 19, 2009 - 01:32PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A new Lemieux-McCarty fight, as seen by internet forum posters.

Lemieux cheapshots a player with his walker, drawing the ire of D-Mac, who hobbles over. They draw their canes, salute, and cross them, then proceed to repeatedly whack eachother over the heads while hanging onto the bench with their other hands for balance. D-Mac then hits Lemieux's hip, which gives out, Lemieux feebly falls to the ground, crumpling as D-Mac continues to land barely noticeable Yoda-esque cane strikes. Lemieux's age begins catching up to him, crying "what a world, what a world..!" as he melts into a puddle of goo.

#3 Mickey Redmond

Mickey Redmond

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 04:37 PM

QUOTE (Ms_Hockey @ May 2, 2009 - 05:24PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They really don't do us ANY justice.

of course Cali is going to have more orange chicks with fake ****.

#4 Ms_Hockey

Ms_Hockey

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,059 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 04:39 PM

QUOTE (Mickey Redmond @ May 2, 2009 - 05:37PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sad.gif

I cannot beat fake ****. I just can't.

Lemieux cheapshots a player with his walker, drawing the ire of D-Mac, who hobbles over. They draw their canes, salute, and cross them, then proceed to repeatedly whack eachother over the heads while hanging onto the bench with their other hands for balance. D-Mac then hits Lemieux's hip, which gives out, Lemieux feebly falls to the ground, crumpling as D-Mac continues to land barely noticeable Yoda-esque cane strikes. Lemieux's age begins catching up to him, crying "what a world, what a world..!" as he melts into a puddle of goo.

#5 titanium2

titanium2

Asha... I want I want!!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 10,495 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 04:40 PM

QUOTE (Mickey Redmond @ May 2, 2009 - 05:37PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

...Yeah, I know, orange fake **** are great aren't they?

#6 BlakChamber

BlakChamber

Don't Mess With...

• Gold Booster
  • 4,189 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 04:43 PM

Moving to the correct forum...

The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

#7 maltbymaniac

maltbymaniac

1st Line All-Star

• Silver Booster
  • 1,648 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 04:44 PM

no comment.

sig by saran,Thanks

#8 dat's sick

dat's sick

Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,291 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 04:45 PM

Detroit wins because of Kristen Bell.

#9 Statts

Statts

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,469 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 04:48 PM

All the duck chicks are cheerleaders getting paid, there not real duck fans im sure

Edit: Nice cleavage look for Niedermayer thumbup.gif

Edited by Statts, 02 May 2009 - 04:51 PM.

I got in a fight one time with a really big guy, and he said, I'm going to mop the floor with your face.
I said, You'll be sorry.
He said, Oh, yeah? Why?
I said, Well, you won't be able to get into the corners very well.
-Emo Philips

#10 Gutierrez

Gutierrez

Rookie

• Pip
  • 171 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 04:49 PM

We have Carrie Milbank sporting the winged wheel and Kristen bell on our side; clear win.

#11 Mickey Redmond

Mickey Redmond

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 04:51 PM

QUOTE (titanium2 @ May 2, 2009 - 05:40PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...Yeah, I know, orange fake **** are great aren't they?

FAP FAP FAP

#12 Ms_Hockey

Ms_Hockey

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,059 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 04:54 PM

QUOTE (Gutierrez @ May 2, 2009 - 05:49PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We have Carrie Milbank sporting the winged wheel and Kristen bell on our side; clear win.

I really don't understand how anybody can make fun of Osgood when a girl like HER drools over him.

#13 softshoes

softshoes

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 04:58 PM

QUOTE (Ms_Hockey @ May 2, 2009 - 05:39PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sad.gif

I cannot beat fake ****. I just can't.

Sounds like you don't have fake ones, which means you have beaten them.

I'll take a girl with a few warts, makes the beautiful parts of her even more beautiful.

"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f***in beatin's. The world ends when you're dead. Until then you got more punishment in store.Stand it like a man, and give some back."

- Al Swearengen

#14 Ms_Hockey

Ms_Hockey

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,059 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 05:03 PM

QUOTE (softshoes @ May 2, 2009 - 05:58PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sounds like you don't have fake ones, which means you have beaten them.

I'll take a girl with a few warts, makes the beautiful parts of her even more beautiful.

I don't have an extra $2,000 per breast laying around to go and experiment with.

#15 Tane

Tane

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 05:05 PM

Ducks Win...Hands DOwn.

Was IMpressed with the Canucks "Regular" Girls....The Hawks have some Nice Hired Talent.

I think out of all of them though, the Hurricanes Take the Cake.

We Need to hire us some Ice Cheerleaders.

#16 NGKEIB

NGKEIB

eltit rebmem motsuC

• PipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 05:26 PM

As a (half-)European, and raised attending European sports events, I find cheerleaders quite strange. In Sweden, at soccer and hockey matches, you have parts of the stands filled with hardcore fans who spend the entire game singing songs, chants, pre-arranged insults/compliments, accompanied by drums, claps etc., and often some pyrotechnic stuff, and lots of banners. I think that is much more inspiring for the team than a bunch of attractive scantily-clad girls who are there to distract the fans while the game needs to stop for a few commercial breaks...
"Summa pia gratia nostra conservando corpora et custodita, de gente fera Normannica nos libera, quae nostra vastat, Deus, regna."

#17 Electrophile

Electrophile

Ipsa scientia potestas est.

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 05:31 PM

Fake **** are not just ugly, they're annoying if done wrong. Some women go to a good doctor that can make them look natural, so you'd never know they were fake unless she specifically said they were.

Women who look like they have two halves of a basketball shoved underneath their skin look completely ridiculous and they should be embarrassed to go out in public looking the way they do. They think they're hot s***, but in actuality....they're just s***. I don't get the appeal of shoving baggies full of tile grout in your chest, but if you want to deal with the health issues, go right on ahead.

electrophilewingsfloyd.jpg

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."  -- The Doctor

#18 Statts

Statts

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,469 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 05:49 PM

QUOTE (Electrophile @ May 2, 2009 - 02:31PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fake **** are not just ugly, they're annoying if done wrong. Some women go to a good doctor that can make them look natural, so you'd never know they were fake unless she specifically said they were.

Women who look like they have two halves of a basketball shoved underneath their skin look completely ridiculous and they should be embarrassed to go out in public looking the way they do. They think they're hot s***, but in actuality....they're just s***. I don't get the appeal of shoving baggies full of tile grout in your chest, but if you want to deal with the health issues, go right on ahead.

Im with you on this. As a man, any woman with cosmetic surgery of any kind looses a lot of sex appeal in my book.

Keep it real and stay true to yourself I say.
I got in a fight one time with a really big guy, and he said, I'm going to mop the floor with your face.
I said, You'll be sorry.
He said, Oh, yeah? Why?
I said, Well, you won't be able to get into the corners very well.
-Emo Philips

#19 soonboomer

soonboomer

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 06:36 PM

QUOTE (Tane @ May 2, 2009 - 05:05PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ducks Win...Hands DOwn.

Was IMpressed with the Canucks "Regular" Girls....The Hawks have some Nice Hired Talent.

I think out of all of them though, the Hurricanes Take the Cake.

We Need to hire us some Ice Cheerleaders.

Have to agree. In terms of hockey, Detroit is unsurpassed. In terms of fine looking ladies, Detroit (and most of the North for that matter), isn't in the same league as the South and the west coast. Dallas has the finest looking ice girls I've seen. Carolina is a close 2nd.

#20 M0DAN01999

M0DAN01999

Rookie

• Pip
  • 110 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 07:13 PM

QUOTE (soonboomer @ May 2, 2009 - 07:36PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Have to agree. In terms of hockey, Detroit is unsurpassed. In terms of fine looking ladies, Detroit (and most of the North for that matter), isn't in the same league as the South and the west coast. Dallas has the finest looking ice girls I've seen. Carolina is a close 2nd.

thumbup.gif I approve this message

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users