26 replies to this topic

#21 Mickey Redmond

Mickey Redmond

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 07:21 PM

QUOTE (Ms_Hockey @ May 2, 2009 - 05:54PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I really don't understand how anybody can make fun of Osgood when a girl like HER drools over him.

who'd make fun of him if he can pull tail like that?

#22 Ms_Hockey

Ms_Hockey

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,059 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 02:03 AM

QUOTE (Mickey Redmond @ May 2, 2009 - 08:21PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
who'd make fun of him if he can pull tail like that?

EXACTLY.

Great minds think alike.
QUOTE (Datsyerberger @ January 19, 2009 - 01:32PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A new Lemieux-McCarty fight, as seen by internet forum posters.

Lemieux cheapshots a player with his walker, drawing the ire of D-Mac, who hobbles over. They draw their canes, salute, and cross them, then proceed to repeatedly whack eachother over the heads while hanging onto the bench with their other hands for balance. D-Mac then hits Lemieux's hip, which gives out, Lemieux feebly falls to the ground, crumpling as D-Mac continues to land barely noticeable Yoda-esque cane strikes. Lemieux's age begins catching up to him, crying "what a world, what a world..!" as he melts into a puddle of goo.

#23 Rivalred

Rivalred

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,305 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 02:14 AM

+1 for Saline.
D-Fence Avatar Win-O-Meter 8-1

#24 Jocke

Jocke

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 05:37 AM

QUOTE (NGKEIB @ May 3, 2009 - 12:26AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As a (half-)European, and raised attending European sports events, I find cheerleaders quite strange. In Sweden, at soccer and hockey matches, you have parts of the stands filled with hardcore fans who spend the entire game singing songs, chants, pre-arranged insults/compliments, accompanied by drums, claps etc., and often some pyrotechnic stuff, and lots of banners. I think that is much more inspiring for the team than a bunch of attractive scantily-clad girls who are there to distract the fans while the game needs to stop for a few commercial breaks...

that

#25 Cali_Wings_Gal

Cali_Wings_Gal

Jr. Prospect

• 26 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 02:11 PM

As a Red Wings fan who lives on the West Coast, I am reminded daily of how far women (and men) will go to make themselves look more attractive.

I don't understand the need for cheerleaders for hockey teams. Hockey in inself is a thrilling game, and I imagine that only the teams who think they need more fans would pull out the scantily dressed girls who are, as stated earlier, orange with fake breasts.

I can't speak for other women, but I am uncomfortable with the idea of girls feeling as if they have to be half-naked in order to show their appreciation for the players. Sincere appreciation should be accepted as is no matter what the person looks like.

#26 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,848 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 09:43 PM

The hottest women in the world are supposedly from Sweden.

Thus, the Wings should have their own cheerleading team shipped straight from Sweden.

How about the Swedish bikini team? biggrin.gif
According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#27 SiLkK19

SiLkK19

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 02:28 AM

<!--quoteo(post=1624644:date=May 2, 2009 - 05:24PM:name=Ms_Hockey)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ms_Hockey @ May 2, 2009 - 05:24PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1624644"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->They really don't do us ANY justice.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

of course Cali is going to have more orange chicks with fake ****.

In that case Helms girl is from cali?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users