• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCSF GAME 2 GDT: Ducks 4 at Red Wings 3 (3OT)

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline

Hopefully Chrissy tries to throw his elbow, misses a Wing, then hits Perry the fairy right in the kisser, knocking him out of the playoffs. Or maybe Dats/Z could Duck over a Chrissy check and do an encore of the Captain's work on Pronger.

Hopefully Chrissy tries to throw his elbow, misses a Wing, then hits Perry the fairy right in the kisser, knocking him out of the playoffs. Or maybe Dats/Z could Duck over a Chrissy check and do an encore of the Captain's work on Pronger.

Beautiful.

With the way they dodge checks it's as if the Wings take judo classes.

I'm not getting any sound on NBC. Not a bad thing, just saying.

Better that what I'm getting...the NBC affiliate here shows the GD Indians on Sundays and I always miss most of whatever hockey game NBC has that day. So I'll be rocking hockeystreams.com for probably the first two periods before the baseball game ends.

Go Tigers. Just to spite the people that make these decisions.

Edited by C-TownWing

The only NHL-related conspiracy question is this:

Why does the league want to turn casual fans off on national broadcasts?

Mike Emrick. Seems like a nice guy, but good g-d:

Shrill voice? Check

Overuse of the same simplistic descriptions? Check

Overuse of self-invented descriptions (waffleboarded et al)? Check

Long delay between puck going in, fans going crazy, and the point at which he (shrill voice blazing) cackles "Scooooorres!"? Check

Nervous again. Xanax on standby.

For now, it's a beer to calm my nerves.

Shut the door, Ozzie. Score in bunches, Wings. BEAT THEM.

I can't even begin to explain what my stomach and body goes through during Red Wing playoff games. The sad part is....I'm not even joking. It's such a nauseating feeling knowing I have no control over the outcome. I'd rather be playing the game than watching.

You only missed a Pronger interview and a bunch of Getzlaf love from Eddie O.

I turned on closed-captioning until the game starts. I was able to read what was said.

I'm glad I didn't have to listen to Wrongers' voice.:)

Nervous again. Xanax on standby.

For now, it's a beer to calm my nerves.

Shut the door, Ozzie. Score in bunches, Wings. BEAT THEM.

I can't even begin to explain what my stomach and body goes through during Red Wing playoff games. The sad part is....I'm not even joking. It's such a nauseating feeling knowing I have no control over the outcome. I'd rather be playing the game than watching.

And this series of all is no exception!

I remember going through the rollercoaster last year, but never to the extent I've felt in this series.

I know exactly what you mean. My wife just couldn't comprehend why my body was reacting the way it was during Game 1 - "How can you let your body get so worked up over a game? I'm watching this and I'm fine!" - and honestly, neither can I. It's just such a sense of overanxious panic, but for no real valid reason. It's crazy. I'd actually like to see a medical study on it. :lol:

But, such is the life of a hockey fan.

Y'know... Pronger is such a likeable guy in interviews. Why does he have to be such an ******* on the ice?

He's saving energy so that he can have both extremes and use each one accordingly depending on the situation.

Guest Shoreline
Beautiful.

With the way they dodge checks it's as if the Wings take judo classes.

I still watch Dats' dangle on Grier today. :lol:

(the one that caused Grier to collide with a teammate) :D

Edited by Shoreline