• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCSF GAME 2 GDT: Ducks 4 at Red Wings 3 (3OT)

Rate this topic

This is turning into a carbon copy of the '07 series and we know what happened there. Very inconsistent effort and Datsyuk and Hossa need to get their asses in gear. They need a split or it's over.

Guest MrSandMan

Detroit was 6-0 in the playoffs, That's amazing.

This loss is actually in our favor.... Especially if you look at the fact that Ducks first and second line is going to wear out very quickly down the stretch.

Wings in 6.

if theres any good news out of this game its that my game 5 tickets will be able to get used. Lets win to in Anaheim boys!!! close it out at home for me

Same thing I was thinking. I didn't want them to lose, but at least I can go to game 5.

This just seems like one of those games where... I don't know how to explain it...

Well, I try to look at this as all good.

Either they're going to win it, which is always, ALWAYS good.

Or, with the way they played the 4rd and OT in which they sustained some real pressure and really put their hearts on the line, only to lose just because of one goal, it can be one of those defining adversity games. The kind of games in which they learn that the efforts they gave in 1st and 2nd just aren't good enough, which can be inspiring enough for them to really bring it the next game. That's also good...

...But not quite as good as the win itself. Everyone in this forum would take the win no matter what. It's just that after a game like today's, it's not hard to find a silver lining.

What I said before. It's a 7 game series. Let's feel the full effects of our anger and aggression tonight and get over it for the next game. Simple as that.

I haven't really seen malts do much out there, maybe bring up leino to add a little more skill to a fourth line that is grinding away out there. Helm has ben amazing, he needs some help though.

I really hope we get rafs back though. He helps the PP majorly.

Oh well, I'll be there tuesday so hopefully we can get a win there, last time I was at a wings ducks playoffs game at the pond, wings won 5-0, I hope to see something similar.

We need Raffi. If were only gonna play Chelios for 6 mins, well, that's on bad coaching. But Rafalski would've taken alot of Kronwall and Ericssons minutes. Plus having Drapes over Kopecky will be huge too. If their back for Game 3 we're in good shape.

Guest mindfly

Draper and Rafalski needs to get back, Lilja too, bring up Leino, play with desperation, problem solved