• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCSF GAME 2 GDT: Ducks 4 at Red Wings 3 (3OT)

Rate this topic

ana.pngplayofflogo_3001.jpgdet.png

Ducks 4, Red Wings 3 (3 OT) Final

Series Tied 1-1

Preview- (8) Ducks at (2) Red Wings

Recap- Ducks 4, Red Wings 3 (3 OT)

Game 1 Recap- Ducks 2, Red Wings 3

Regular Season Matchups

10/29, Red Wings 4 at Ducks 5 (OT) Recap

12/1, Ducks 1 at Red Wings 2 Recap

1/14, Red Wings 4 at Ducks 3 Recap

2/20, Ducks 2 at Red Wings 5 Recap

riples187f.png

Goals

ANA Cory Perry and Bobby Ryan: 4

DET Nicklas Lidstrom, Johan Franzen, Henrik Zetterberg: 3

Assists

ANA Ryan Getzlaf: 8

DET Four tied at 4

Plus/Minus

ANA Ryan Getzlaf and Chris Pronger: +5

DET Daniel Cleary: +7

----

ANA Erik Christensen and Sheldon Brookbank: -1

DET Kirk Maltby and Darren Helm: -2

PIM

ANA Mike Brown: 21

DET Jonathan Ericsson: 15

riples187g.png

Holmstrom-Datsyuk-Hossa

Franzen-Zetterberg-Cleary

Hudler-Filppula-Samuelsson

Kopecky-Helm-Maltby

Lidstrom-Ericsson

Kronwall-Stuart

Lebda-Chelios

Meech scratched

riples187h.png

fantasy_g_hiller_300.jpg41856_feature.jpg

ANA Jonas Hiller

4-3, 1.84 GAA, .951 SV %, 2 SO

DET Chris Osgood

5-0, 1.80 GAA, .933 SV %, 1 SO

riples187i.png

ANA Brad Larsen (hernia, hip) doubtful, Bret Hedican (back) doubtful

DET Brian Rafalski (upper body) will not play, Kris Draper (lower body) questionable, Andreas Lilja (concussion) out

On Deck - Game 3: May 5, 10:30 EST

Edited by Hockeytown0001

Woo hooo!!! Eat em up Wings!

Quick question on NBC for anyone out there. I gotta work so I'll be recording this game. Is NBC going to be sticking with this game for the whole time, like all OTs? Or are they doing some VERSUS thing if it goes long?

Woo hooo!!! Eat em up Wings!

Quick question on NBC for anyone out there. I gotta work so I'll be recording this game. Is NBC going to be sticking with this game for the whole time, like all OTs? Or are they doing some VERSUS thing if it goes long?

jsut record the game and anything for the next hour or so after depending on when youll get home

jsut record the game and anything for the next hour or so after depending on when youll get home

If I know it's going to be on NBC, I'll just add 5hrs to it and be done with it...I guess I can just record VERSUS too on the off chance it gets thrown over there. Gotta love having a 1TB drive in my tivo.

Huge game...which could potentially alter the series outcome. Taking a 2-0 lead going out west would be great. I remember in 07 we lost game 2 and going down that road could be trouble.

That being said... Lids with another stellar effort. Hossa and Z net 1 a piece. Dats with 2 points. Mule will somehow barrell his way through the ducks and score the GWG tonight...

Wings go up 2-0

YAYAYAYY WINGS!!

This game is HUGE. 60 minutes, fellas! Take it to the Ducks and play physical the second the puck is dropped.

It'd also be nice if someone can lay Brown the hell out. I'm counting on Stewie or Kronner to do it!

LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!

SHUT 'EM DOWN OZZIE!!!!

I am confident that the ducks will win this one. They matched up well the 1st game. No excuse not to win this one and tie up the series. If they go 2-0 it would be bad newz!! And of course I will be at work for this one.. (DAMN YOU STOPID EARLY START LOL) and OF COURSE my work TV does not get NBC (mega snow 5000) Will get updated from my phone though!

Let's hope for a more complete effort--the Wings need a full 60 mins this time. Keep capitalizing on the PP and doing a better job containing the Getzlaf line are keys.

Skate to the throat boys! (I mean the figuratively. Don't stoop to their level :P )

I think the wings will dominate this game a little more. Everyone includng their players are saying how the ducks played with them and showed they were at the wings level...the team I saw in the red and white last game wasn't really at the wings level, they were sloppy, rusty and making some bad decisions. If they tighten up and play smart and determined, Anaheim has no chance. I know Columbus is a weaker team, but a couple games in that series were displays of perfection, they played like a ******* machine, I expect something similar tomorrow.

I say 4-1, Wings.

Gols by Franzen, Kronner, Huds and Hoss.

Possible line change for tonight with the Ducks.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/hockey/nhl/d...story?track=rss

"The Ducks are likely to go with the same lineup as they used in Game 1, though the lines might be reconfigured. Ryan Carter skated with Andrew Ebbett and Teemu Selanne on Saturday in place of Erik Christensen, reuniting a trio that had some success in the Ducks' six-game first-round victory over San Jose."

Carter-Ebbett-Selanne

Thoughts on that line?

Guest mindfly

Will be hard the 2nd game without Rafalski... it's probably 50/50 who win, hope wings win of course.