• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
NHLrules?

Darren Pang

Rate this topic

What a tool!

He really said there could be a penalty and whined about spraying ice on the goalie?

Darren you sucked in the NHL and now you sound like a buffoon on national TV.

Give it a rest and give us a break. Go Away.

So is cross checking, tackling, punches to heads, face washing etc... I like Pang but he should just STFU about unsportsmanlike conduct calls in this series.

I have played and watched hockey all my life.

I have yet to see that get called. It happens all game almost every game.

Its part of the game.

It sure would be appropriate to make a chincy call like that in round two of the playoffs?

Darren Pang is Steve Yzermans best friend, or at least Pang was Yzermans best man....

thats all i need to know to like Darren Pang.

QFT

Pangs the man... He <3s the Wings.

To the OP, I guess you missed the big deal in the first half of the season when a player was called for spraying the ice in the goalies face. All the announcers made a big deal about it. Even the guys who call the games for Detroit on FSD made mention of it when Dats was very careful to avoid spraying the goalie a few games after that call. All Pang said is he could be called for it. And Pang>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pierre.

I assume you have never played...or didn't play hockey too much?

That is a call that will be made from time to time for exactly what he said, unsportsman like conduct.

when has that ever been called USC in the NHL? it happens multiple times every period of every game in the NHL.

he also called Todd marchant a great person or something to that effect, he's one of the dirtiest, knee on knee hitters ever in the league.

why not call out Pronger for his reaching behind and grabbing Holmstroms helmet and rubbing back and forth. Isn't that Unsportsman Conduct?

To the OP, I guess you missed the big deal in the first half of the season when a player was called for spraying the ice in the goalies face. All the announcers made a big deal about it. Even the guys who call the games for Detroit on FSD made mention of it when Dats was very careful to avoid spraying the goalie a few games after that call. All Pang said is he could be called for it. And Pang>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pierre.

why does he call it out when a RW does it?

The camera was right there and they were talking about the scoring chance, it just happened to be a RW chance. I think the paranoia of everyone is against the RW is setting in. Any way Let's Go Wings Helm w/ the GWG!!

Edited by PuckFace

Guest bobbyryan

Pang's a little Brian Boitano clone. They should put him on a word count. He yammers on and on like a woman.

No problems here with Pang. He knows the game and seems to be a likable guy. As someone else already stated, he's Stevie's friend and played some minor league hockey in Saginaw (my hometown). I suppose people will always find a reason to ***** about commentators, though.