• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

DavyMac

Operation Blame Game: Lose #1

Rate this topic

osgood...terrible loft shot over the shoulder...he let his hands sag and it cost him...we woulda had that save 100% last year...

Hossa, F*#%ing guy is invisible

Edited by cboth686

Guest Shoreline

Wings as a team, individuals who had opportunities to score and didn't, the coaching staff for not pushing the Wings to stop taking far out shots and instead take it to the net. I mean, could go on forever, but the bottom line is the Ducks cashed in on their opportunities, Wings didn't do a good enough job. Both goalies played outstanding, and both allowed goals that one can't fault them for.

Just have to go to Anaheim and learn from Game 1/2 mistakes. Panic and declaring this season over won't do s***, before we get started on this being 2007 all over again and the Wings are doomed.

Edited by Shoreline

not this thread!!!!!

can you guys really expect the wings to go to the cup with every series sweep!!!

get over it, if any team can bounce backfrom a lose its the wings!!!!!

i hate to be around u cry babies durning the regular season, if u ***** this bad over our 1st playoff lose. dam!

some one lock this bitchn babies threads up

I seriously blame Babcock for this game while I never blamed him during the regular season. He saw more than us that Datsyuk is working with Hossa by zero chemistry and zero efficiency but he let the play went. As Datsyuk showed up more in overtime, Hossa did nothing seriously this game. I do not know what to say but the line combo should be changed.

Besides, I think Rafalski has to be back for at least game 4. Our PP was not working well. And some mistakes from defensive zone hurts us. Because we do not have players like Rafalski who can shoot extremely hard by right handed stick, our PP tempo is going down and the efficiency goes down.

Our 4th line was actually good especially Helm and all 2,3 lines did well. But the first line was brutal. Time to go with ZDH line.

god some of our fans are so fickle, we are 5-1 in the playoffs and people act as though we just lost our chance. It was a good hard fought game, both teams have chances, we didn't finish.

You guys are disgusting saying dats is shut down. he made plays all day, just couldn't finish any of the magic, Hossa was fine too, he needs to stop settling for the 25 foot wrist shot but he'll be fine.

CHILL OUT PEOPLE IT WAS A GREAT GAME THAT DIDN'T GO OUR WAY

Neither team has played their best yet, it's gonna be a good series

I really think that Hank and Dats need to be reunited. They always produce together, and Franzen and Hossa has had success when they played together during the season. That would probably get the top 2 lines going, because right now they are not doing too much of anything.

osgood...terrible loft shot over the shoulder...he let his hands sag and it cost him...we woulda had that save 100% last year...

Hossa, F*#%ing guy is invisible

Loft? Did you see that shot?! no goalie would have stopped that.

I blame Getzlaf for playing better in the playoffs than our top forwards are doing. Why can't he look lazy and unemotional out there also?

When Darren Helm is your best forward during the game with all the talent we have on our team, there's something seriously wrong out there.

If this is like 2007, then we'll win the next game 5-0, with Homer getting ran from behind by Pronger. :P

Guest Shoreline
yeah it was an accurate shot but it was slowerin hell

I liek se it on the reply and wonder y cant Ozymandias see the puck like i can from the tv.. he sux.

I really think that Hank and Dats need to be reunited. They always produce together, and Franzen and Hossa has had success when they played together during the season. That would probably get the top 2 lines going, because right now they are not doing too much of anything.

I agree. Hossa is too uneventful lately. He doesn't look hungry at all. *sigh* guess he came to detroit to have others win the cup for him.

Z needs to get going as well

Guest Shoreline
this time we didn't have that "500 posts to wing game 2". Call me stupid bit I still think this is the reason we lost....

Ahem..