• Please log in to reply
274 replies to this topic

#1 sjradio

sjradio

Now coaching GR

• Gold Booster
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 10:15 PM

Crosby was asked about Oveckin's hat trick tonight, his response.

'"People kept throwing hats," Sidney Crosby said tonight. "I was just asking if he could make an announcement to ask them to stop. I mean, the first wave came and then I think they were all pretty much picked up, and then more started coming. So for us, we just wanted to make sure we kept kind of moving and kept the game going, wanted to try to get back in it. So wasn't complaining about anything."

Shut the hell up you whiny ass crybaby. How about don't give up the hat trick and you don't have to worry about it.
Posted Image

#2 CupCrazy22

CupCrazy22

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 10:18 PM

He's just sad because there was only 1 hat thrown when he scored his hat trick.

#3 Mike

Mike

Population: 11 Banners

• Gold Booster
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 10:20 PM

QUOTE (CupCrazy22 @ May 4, 2009 - 11:18PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He's just sad because there was only 1 hat thrown when he scored his hat trick.

It was probably a pity hat too. Crosby needs to STFU and grow a pair. Who is Crosby to put down a hockey tradition like this?

Sig by TeeMan

#4 KrazyGangsta

KrazyGangsta

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 2,465 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 10:29 PM

QUOTE (Mike @ May 4, 2009 - 11:20PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It was probably a pity hat too. Crosby needs to STFU and grow a pair. Who is Crosby to put down a hockey tradition like this?

goal.gif goal.gif goal.gif goal.gif

#5 NvrFrgtRussian5

NvrFrgtRussian5

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 10:32 PM

and people wonder why some of us wouldn't want him on our team?

#6 HanKarin40

HanKarin40

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 10:33 PM

Marcia, Marcia, Marcia. What a sniveling little crybaby! This coming from the "man" who is suppose to be the "face of the NHL".
Maybe, it's time for a new poster boy. A tradition is a tradition for a reason, grow up!

Edited by HanKarin40, 04 May 2009 - 10:37 PM.

#7 YoungGuns1340

YoungGuns1340

Johan and Henrik

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,501 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 10:34 PM

Every time you want to give the guy props for something - like scoring all the goals for his team in a playoff game - he comes out and says something like this.

SHUT YOUR MOUTH, Crosby, and more people would like you. This guy is doing a TERRIBLE job of following in the footsteps of class acts like Yzerman and Sakic. You've been in the league, what, 3 years now? Learn to keep your mouth shut and stop whining.

No wonder he was voted the biggest whiner by his peers.
It is not your aptitude, but your attitude, that determines your altitude.

#8 sjradio

sjradio

Now coaching GR

• Gold Booster
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 10:38 PM

BTW Here's the link
http://voices.washin...ats_on_ice.html

Posted Image

#9 C-TownWing

C-TownWing

Little Ball of Hate

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 10:51 PM

Even if I didn't know the Pens played tonight, I can usually figure it out by the mandatory "whine about something Crosby said or did" thread on here.

In a role reversal between #s 8 and 87, you guys would be rationalizing it along the lines of "Ovie's a competitor who has passion for the game!" He was just pissed off, probably about the ridiculously weak goal Fleury let up leading to the hat shower. If he WASN'T pissed about an opponent getting a hat trick against his team, I'd question his heart.

#10 ChitownWingsfan

ChitownWingsfan

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 10:57 PM

So hate on but guess what, I feel like I can't miss,
I know they want me to fall, But ain't nothin' bigger than this, So just pass me the ball

Posted Image
No Further Trades Needed

#11 Mike

Mike

• Gold Booster
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 11:00 PM

QUOTE (C-TownWing @ May 4, 2009 - 11:51PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Even if I didn't know the Pens played tonight, I can usually figure it out by the mandatory "whine about something Crosby said or did" thread on here.

In a role reversal between #s 8 and 87, you guys would be rationalizing it along the lines of "Ovie's a competitor who has passion for the game!" He was just pissed off, probably about the ridiculously weak goal Fleury let up leading to the hat shower. If he WASN'T pissed about an opponent getting a hat trick against his team, I'd question his heart.

Ovie didn't complain about Crosby's hat trick and the proceeding 1 hat that was thrown on the ice. Seems to me that Crosby just doesn't like hats. biggrin.gif

Sig by TeeMan

#12 YoungGuns1340

YoungGuns1340

Johan and Henrik

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,501 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 11:00 PM

And since its a Crosby thread, you have to come in to his rescue per usual. rolleyes.gif

I like how you talk about a hypothetical role reversal, as if its par for the course for Ovechkin to whine about inane events.

Who got voted biggest whiner in the NHL by NHL players? Maybe you should be criticizing those guys too.
It is not your aptitude, but your attitude, that determines your altitude.

#13 S_Whitney

S_Whitney

Prospect

• 48 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 11:04 PM

QUOTE (sjradio @ May 4, 2009 - 08:38PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"I mean, yeah, he's made some timely saves," Crosby said. "I still think we can do a better job of burying the puck and capitalizing on our chances. The difference is a few inches, but he battles and he competes, and there's times where he's out of position but he finds a way to get a piece of his body on it. So as a shooter you have to make sure that you bear down, and we have to really correct that quickly. I mean, there are times when he's kind of swimming in the crease and we've got some loose pucks and we've got to put them in."

seriously this guy doesnt know how to or doesn't like to give other people's credit. Varlamov is playing well for the caps and crosby is implying varlamov was just lucky to get the saves. exactly like what he said when zetterberg shuts him down in the pentaly kill last year's cup finals.

#14 IILeiBlazeII

IILeiBlazeII

Top-Tier Double Backup

• Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 11:04 PM

If he WASN'T pissed about an opponent getting a hat trick against his team, I'd question his heart.

If Yzerman/Lidstrom/Dasyuk/Zetterberg ever bitched about fans throwing hats on the ice after a hat trick, I wouldn't be a Wings fan. Period. The guy whines and moans about EVERYTHING. When he isn't crying, he's relishing in undeserved attention from the greater Pittsburgh area (and gullible hockey fans across the US and Canada) for achievements that he has yet to receive (i.e. a Stanley Cup). He's a poor role model and an embarrassment to the league. This is just another reminder of how much of an arrogant, self-centered S.O.B. he really is. The NHL really is the 'Sidney Crosby Show' in his eyes. What a joke.

Maybe each of my fingers is an undulating shrimp! It's a world of possibilities.

#15 Gordie Howe hat trick

Gordie Howe hat trick

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 11:07 PM

Boo Hoo! Get your purse.
"If a guy slashed me, I'd grab his stick, pull him up alongside me and elbow him in the head."

-Gordon "Gordie" Howe-

Overall 3 Gordie Howe hat trick 113 points
2011 playoff pick game

#16 Mike

Mike

• Gold Booster
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 11:08 PM

QUOTE (IILeiBlazeII @ May 5, 2009 - 12:04AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If Yzerman/Lidstrom/Dasyuk/Zetterberg ever bitched about fans throwing hats on the ice after a hat trick, I wouldn't be a Wings fan. Period. The guy whines and moans about EVERYTHING. When he isn't crying, he's relishing in undeserved attention from the greater Pittsburgh area (and gullible hockey fans across the US and Canada) for achievements that he has yet to receive (i.e. a Stanley Cup). He's a poor role model and an embarrassment to the league. This is just another reminder of how much of an arrogant, self-centered S.O.B. he really is. The NHL really is the 'Sidney Crosby Show' in his eyes. What a joke.

goal.gif QFT goal.gif I have never seen a player let alone a captain complain as much as Crosby does. Someone should give him the giant ass kicking that he needs.

Sig by TeeMan

#17 Electrophile

Electrophile

Ipsa scientia potestas est.

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 11:10 PM

Yes he's talented. However he's a giant ******. Someone shove a pacifier in his mouth and tell him to get back to work.

electrophilewingsfloyd.jpg

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."  -- The Doctor

#18 Wingsallwin

Wingsallwin

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,402 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 11:14 PM

QUOTE (Mike @ May 4, 2009 - 08:20PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Excellent clap.gif

This Cindy Crapsby needs to learn how to react after the end of a game. He totally looks like a crybaby all over the ice. It is quite funny how s***sburgh fans call him NHL's golden boy. It is all Buttman's fault.

My MSN: kim.kang@hotmail.com

Go Wings Go!

#19 Wingsallwin

Wingsallwin

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,402 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 11:16 PM

QUOTE (Electrophile @ May 4, 2009 - 09:10PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes he's talented. However he's a giant ******. Someone shove a pacifier in his mouth and tell him to get back to work.

The thing is, it is also quite funny how crybaby fans protect him by stating that Crapsby haters start the debate first and make hatred on Crapsby without any reason. The truth is, this ****** makes himself an idiot and such an as*hole.
My MSN: kim.kang@hotmail.com

Go Wings Go!

#20 kylee

kylee

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 11:19 PM

im too young to remember Gretzky,
are these two guys similar in their conduct as players?