• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF GAME 3 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Ducks 2

Rate this topic

Sure the refs suck. Sure that call sucked.

But if the Red Wings don't play like ballless wonders for 40 ******* minutes (or 80 if you count the OTs), this series is at worst 2-1 Wings and probably 3-0.

NOw they are facing a must win game in game 4, without Rafalski in all liklihood, without Draper (even with him it's not an improvement), with 90 year old Chelios and Meech on the blue line and star players with absolutely NO heart.

This team was so gutless for so much of this game Chris goddamn Pronger was clowning Datsyuk.

It's over.

Let Hossa go. convince Homer and Drapes and Maltby that it's time to go. Bring the kids up and hope that chicago or Columbus don't take the division away next year.

I don't think I have ever blamed the refs but I witnessed two very horrible calls tonight. The hit by Stuart that lead to Anaheim's second goal and the quick whistle.

Having said that we didn't show up for the first 35 minutes of that game. We NEED game 4 because we are not coming back from 3-1

Winning 3 games out of 4 against this Ducks team is almost impossible. Wings better play 60, not just 20 or 25 miniutes.

Ducks wanted it more, played harder and they got it.

Pronger is such a *****.

Datsyuk, really?

Too bad you turtle like a ***** when a real fighter steps up to you.

Next game time to bring in goons and f*** these clowns up.

This is why the NHL is widely regarded as a joke. Horrible rules that make no sense.

I know the Wings didnt deserve to win that game, but honestly people? The game should be tied. I feel the right to complain when they did score. The Wings played for only 20 minutes, fine, but they tied that game, and now are down 2-1 in the series. I am as pissed as everyone that they only played the 3rd period, but I still feel validated in being pissed about that quick ******* whistle

How the f*** does the ref blow the ******* whistle when he looses sight of the puck, thats why there are 2 refs. The puck was on the ******* crease but yet when the goalie has the puck frozen they let players wack at the puck for 10 seconds till they get a ******* whistle.

We did play like crap at the beginning of the game, and that is the ultimate reason we lost...but denying us a chance to make win in OT after that call just hurts...hurts bad

Un ******* believable

I can't believe that they'd allow a interference goal, and then not review a s*** ass whistle. I know who just reffed themselves out of the playoffs.

On a bright note, this is adversity that the team can certainly build off of. We need to come out with intensity and win this game. IMO, I think their 1st line and D tire out by the mid portion of the game. With Wiznewski out, that is a serious advantage for us. He was playing like a monster against us in the 1st 2 games.

If the Wings go play on the beach before the next game instead of practicing, and don't show up for Game 4, they will have no one to blame but themselves if they go home down three games.

Show up and win, that's all you have to do, Wings.

How can the Ducks possibly be any more lucky against us?.. Like WTF.. its unbelievable.. seems like every damn time we play them we out play them and they win!?... And how couldnt the referee see that ******* puck!?.. It was in plain sight!..if we go down against the Ducks again Im not sure I can ever watch another game of hockey.. what a ******* joke..

Well, at least we don't have to watch them lose in multiple OTs. I could really use some sleep tonight.

The officiating sucked, but come on, the Wings played well for exactly one period again. You keep doing that, you're playing with fire. They need to come out on fire next game if they want to have any chance to win this series.