• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF GAME 3 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Ducks 2

Rate this topic

"He took a pretty good elbow after the fact, too,� Anaheim coach Randy Carlyle said. “The puck shot to the upper chest area was enough but when you’re huddled over and somebody gives you a good, stiff elbow to the chin, it’s a little bit surprising."

...*sigh*

LOL....

Carlyle is going to ***** about an UNINTENTIONAL elbow the head when his scumbag players are punching Osgood in the back of the head every time they get close to the net?

AHAHAHAHA!!

That is RICH!

Edited by Outsider

Not to mention, Wizzz was already hurt from Datsyuk's shot but got back up and then got elbowed in the face, hence bloody mouth.

Actually, he was coughing up blood from a lung contusion, but nice try, anyway.

After watching this game all i can say is i fully expect the Wings to blow the Ducks out of the water for game 4 and after its over maybe all the wings circle that one ref if he even refs our next game and stare a hole through his soul! :ranting:

Guest Four

I'm glad I missed that.

We were clearly robbed of a goal that the ref had no place in taking it back. This isn't the first time we've been disappointed because of a ref's poor judgment, but I do hope it's the last in these playoffs.

If this doesnt light a fire under the Wings ass, then I dont know what will.. I see them going to win the next three games straight and finish off with a salute to the refs on their way out.

..Or atleast I will be.

Homers so called "elbow" was an accident - Screw the refs who got a bonus from Butman to call the game like garbage.

That was a goal that would have tied it. - Again the zebras are paid to swing the favor. :ranting:

Our Wings will win the rest of the games. They are in a funk. and will come out like demons on ice and finish these fraud ducks.

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:

Not to change the course of discussion too much here but I think it's time Bab's tweaks his game plan a little. You can't just keep doing the same thing and expect different results- it's all been very close so I do not believe a major change is needed but something has to happen at this point. Game 4's a must-win at this point and I don't think that's very arguable.

Not to change the course of discussion too much here but I think it's time Bab's tweaks his game plan a little. You can't just keep doing the same thing and expect different results- it's all been very close so I do not believe a major change is needed but something has to happen at this point. Game 4's a must-win at this point and I don't think that's very arguable.

I agree :thumbup: and we need Rafs and Drapes back. and get Meech to replace Cheli

I agree :thumbup: and we need Rafs and Drapes back. and get Meech to replace Cheli

I really don't think Meech would be an upgrade over Chelios. Cheli was solid for us the last game, drew two penalties and was shooting at the net more than I've seen him do in years. Decent shots, too.

Rafalski won't be back for Game 4, I'm almost positive I heard Ken Daniels say this during the game, but that the Wings just didn't announce it yet. We really need him back.

I think the Wings will come out strong for the next game. They live for moments like this.

Yeah we need Raffi back and Drapes for the faceoffs.

Those two injuries are killing us, but they look to be long term injuries. This day-to-day stuff is nonsense.

Was the ref directly behind the net? If so, how the hell did he lose sight of the puck...it was in plain sight.? I love the NHL. I just wish I could see the press conference.

Don't know if anyone else answers this later but NO. He was off to the right - behind the net. NEVER moved, even though the "spokesman" said he was moving.

It is criminal. And I hope the Wings come out swinging, pounding, passing and pelting Hiller.

Wizzy is scheduled to be released from hospital 2morow morning. If anyone cares <_< (thurs)

We do. Most of us aren't heartless, as I'm sure you know. Most of us were hoping there was nothing seriously wrong with him to begin with.

So that's great news.

We do. Most of us aren't heartless, as I'm sure you know. Most of us were hoping there was nothing seriously wrong with him to begin with.

So that's great news.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Wizzy releeased from hospital huh...lol

Update at 3:42 p.m. Wednesday: Wisniewski has been cleared by doctors at UCI Medical Center. He was released from hospital this afternoon. No time-table has been set for his return to action.

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

well thats a relief..

glad hes okay

no one wants to see someone being carried off by a stretcher..no matter what sport it is.. ( football, basketball, hockey, golf, tennis )..lol

just sayin...

This is what I was responding to:

QUOTE (MTU_Huskies963 @ May 5, 2009 - 11:19PM) *

Homer will probably get a 1 game suspension for it watch...

How's about we wait and see if the guy can come back and play hockey?

Then you come back with this:

This is the worst argument for suspension I have ever heard.

Totally illogical. If the guy intends to injure then he gets suspened booted and suspended according to the rule. It should make no difference if his intent leads to an injury.

By using this logic Todd Bertuzzi should be out of the NHL and Marty M should have been able to keep playing.

This makes no sense.

The NHL is a joke for this very reason.

My point was that why the hell are we talking/joking about Homer probably getting a suspension (and nobody in their right mind thought this was a possibility) when we had NO idea whether Wiz would come back, let alone what was wrong with him?

My point was PRIORITIES. And at the time I believed (still do) that Wiz's injury status was more important.

Wizzy releeased from hospital huh...lol

Update at 3:42 p.m. Wednesday: Wisniewski has been cleared by doctors at UCI Medical Center. He was released from hospital this afternoon. No time-table has been set for his return to action.

This is GREAT news and I'm relieved and happy for him and all those team mates and family members who were obviously concerned.