• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Autika

The one thing you dislike about anaheim.

Rate this topic

The thing I dislike the most about the ducks the most isn't the thuggery, it isn't the classless play (other than Selane), and it isn't the complaining of their coach. The thing i dislike most is at the Ponda, after the ducks score a goal, when the camera always pans to that one fan who looks directly at the camera and starts doing the pistol fingers as quickly as he can. He might be a nice guy outside of hockey, family guy, 2.5 kids, white picket fence, and generally liked by his neighbors. However, for the 5 seconds he is on the screen I suddenly find my blood boiling.

how about you guys?

is this everything you hate about the Ducks? or Anaheim?

Ducks - The fact that they are named after a crappy Disney movie (or used to be)

Anaheim - The people. Living in Anaheim is like living in a bowl of granola, what aint fruits and nuts are flakes!

The thing I dislike the most about the ducks the most isn't the thuggery, it isn't the classless play (other than Selane), and it isn't the complaining of their coach. The thing i dislike most is at the Ponda, after the ducks score a goal, when the camera always pans to that one fan who looks directly at the camera and starts doing the pistol fingers as quickly as he can. He might be a nice guy outside of hockey, family guy, 2.5 kids, white picket fence, and generally liked by his neighbors. However, for the 5 seconds he is on the screen I suddenly find my blood boiling.

how about you guys?

As crazy as it is, I completely agree with you. Hoping we don't see him tonight.

Seriously, who the F is that guy and how the hell did he get this degree of celebrity, where the cameras automatically seek him out after goals? Like you said, he could be a perfectly cool guy otherwise, but F him.

Close second goes to Niedermayer's beard. Mostly Scott's, but either one really.

I hate their cockiness, i think it starts with Pronger but has affected Getzlaf, Perry and Ryan pretty hard. They all think they're awesome without anyone having to tell them. Also, i hate their ability to ride a goaltender (Gigeure in 2003 and maybe Hillery). But most of all, i hate their existence, seriously, 2 teams in SoCal? Who gives a s***. Bring a team to Halifax!

Gordon Bombey and the Flying V ooops wrong team

The thing I dislike about Anaheim is that the referees will NOT call penalties on that team. The last 6 forwards and last 4 defensemen for that team HOOK the crap out of the Red Wings because they are clearly outclassed, but the officiating in the playoffs always sucks for Detroit. The Red Wings should have 10-15 power plays per game against Anaheim, yet Detroit is the team that has to fend off the 5 on 3. I'm still waiting for that one game when the officiating crew calls the game fairly and Detroit smokes the Ducks by 6 goals. It sucks that we all have to start pointing fingers at Datsyuk and Hossa after a loss, when in reality, the Wings got screwed by bad officiating.

I hate Getzlaf's overbite/buckteeth....he reminds me of Freddie Mercury.

Corey Fairy's little head.

Their crybaby coach.

Pronger's mega gap in his teeth.

HATE HATE HATE!