• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Taosuntzu

It's not over

Rate this topic

3 - 4 That is what you have to do.

If you go down 3-1 going back to Detroit, you cannot expect to win 3 in a row.

Hindsight is always 20/20, and I told you all, that the time to make changes was this game. We have now used our last freebie to make changes, and made.... none.

This is what I warned against. If you make changes now it is out of desperation. The changes I proposed last time are now untested. You cannot expect them to work.

So what do you do? Blaming the stupid refs accomplishes nothing. Mixing up your llines is dangerous. I'm outa ideas! How about you!?

So let's hear all of your untested line changes for game #4

Last chance!!!

Let's go Wings!!!!!

3 - 4 That is what you have to do.

Hindsight is always 20/20, and I told you all, that the time to make changes was this game. We have now used our last freebie to make changes, and made.... none.

This is what I warned against. If you make changes now it is out of desperation. The changes I proposed last time are now untested. You cannot expect them to work.

So what do you do? Blaming the stupid refs accomplishes nothing. Mixing up your llines is dangerous. I'm outa ideas! How about you!?

So let's hear all of your untested line changes for game #4

Last chance!!!

Let's go Wings!!!!!

You and the rest of the ******* boards man.

I think you have yourself confused with Winston Churchill.

If we lose game 4 I have the idea that the Wings should dust off their golf clubs. The Wings somehow just dont have it in them. Our offense is sucking wind huge. You think it wouldn't be hard to say, go out there and do what you have been doing all along. Even if we win game 4, I don't think with how things are going that the Wings will make it out of this series. Things are so bad that my lucky jersey didnt see a win tonight, the first loss EVER (owned it for a year and a half now and only wear it when the Wings need it the most).

As for blame? Its San Jose's fault. They suck and should promptly remove themselves from the NHL.

I WILL EXPECT THEM TO if that is the case. Otherwise I may as well give the t shirts and jerseys to the homeless tear down the posters flags and banners give up anything else that has anything to do with the wings and watch figure skating next year instead.

No matter what happens when I turn on the TV I chear for my team to win no matter how much their backs are up against the wall.

Well if this team wanted motivation they just got it, they have to play against the league + refs + ducks and if they didn't know that before now they do.

I think we can comeback and win this no doubt in my mind but im so pissed off at this ******* clown call it is ridiculous. The game is handed to the ducks because they will need it, give their Sea Breeze, Whine cooler sipping fans something to cheer about.

Thank you Bettman you just woke this team up.

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Yak19

At the time with a 1-1 series, going into game 3, why would you want to mix up lines? The games were close. Tonight's game showed it is not the lines, but the will. Where was the drive they had in the third period in the other two. Yeah, the official cost us the game in the end, but they may not have been in that situation in the first place, if they had played the whole game like the third period. Talent can only get you so far. You have to outmatch your opponents determination.

yea i have no doubt this team will come back and win the series. being down 1 game is not a big deal. i will be worried if they lose game 4 but right now not at all. and like everyone else... i cant believe the call made on that goal... unbelievable.

My changes? Don't give any breakaways and hope the refs do their jobs.

That makes today's game a 2-0 win.

Playing our "3rd period hockey" from the last 2 games for the rest of the playoffs would be nice too.

The answer is simple. DRW need to just play their game and keep doing what they are doing. Ducks are only winning because they are lucky.

Bad call on Stuart = lucky ducks

Waived off goal = lucky ducks

If it wasn't for luck, this series would be 3-0 Detroit. Ducks are just goons

What game were YOU watching? I'd love to hear the positives about Detroit's game tonight??

At the time with a 1-1 series, going into game 3, why would you want to mix up lines? The games were close. Tonight's game showed it is not the lines, but the will. Where was the drive they had in the third period in the other two. Yeah, the official cost us the game in the end, but they may not have been in that situation in the first place, if they had played the whole game like the third period. Talent can only get you so far. You have to outmatch your opponents determination.

You're missing the point, as the poster immediatly after you said, "2:1 is hardly over." This was completely a disposable game. By losing it, it changes nothing. You still have split in Anaheim to have a reasonable chance to win, and even then like another poster said, even if your down 3:1 there is still hope.

I don't think any game left is disposable. All I'm really saying is I would have much rather lost this game 6-0 and saw every possible line combination then lose this game 1-0 in (3)OT.

I want to know, what will work in game #4 against this team!?

*NOTEWORTHY

The last time Chris Osgood played the *ucks in a play-off series (while on the St. Louis Blues) he had the *ucks down 3-1 gonig back to ANA for game 5. The *ucks never gave up and won that series in the next 3 games. Other than an ENer the score never seperated more than 1 goal.

I say "IT'S OUR ******* TURN *UCKS!!!!!"

Let's go Wings!!!

The answer is simple. DRW need to just play their game and keep doing what they are doing. Ducks are only winning because they are lucky.

Bad call on Stuart = lucky ducks

Waived off goal = lucky ducks

If it wasn't for luck, this series would be 3-0 Detroit. Ducks are just goons

lol, you can't be serious. The Ducks are kicking are ass and deserve to be up 3-0 on us. I think we will be lucky to win another game. They are totally playing their game right now and making our big guys seem invisible. I give them credit. I predicted Wings in 5 but I now think it will be Ducks in 5. Wow, they have a great team and are way more hungry than we are.

What game were YOU watching? I'd love to hear the positives about Detroit's game tonight??

How about:

How about despite being out playes 15 mins. of every period, through all 3 games, they are only down by 1 game.

How about if the ducks were called off side like they originally were, they would not have gotten that scoring opertunity in (3)OT

How about if the ref positioned himself where he should of been, he would not have blown the play dead, and OT would be on.

How about player for player, no team can match up well against the Wings, therefore their destiny lies in their hands, not in Anaheim's.