• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 wingfan1991

wingfan1991

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 08:19 AM

in brampton (the battalion) thomas mccullom for game 4 of the OHL finals.. series is 2-1 windsor spitfires, can't wait to see the kid play.

#2 Esquire

Esquire

Fix up, Look sharp.

• HoF Booster
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 08:54 AM

QUOTE (wingfan1991 @ May 6, 2009 - 09:19AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
in brampton (the battalion) thomas mccullom for game 4 of the OHL finals.. series is 2-1 windsor spitfires, can't wait to see the kid play.

I went to Game 2 of the first round against the Pete's and McCullom let in 4 goals on 13 shots. sad.gif

Other than that it was a great game. Cody Hodgson is an f***ing TANK. He's the only reason I'm jealous of Canucks fans because this kid is going to be an absolute stud for that team. In that same game I mentioned, he dropped a hat trick and assisted on the OT winner.

Have you been to a Battalion game before? Let me know whatcha think of the Powerade Centre. It's certainly reflective of the "military" theme. lol

"2 minutes remaining until ceasefire"
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 wingfan1991

wingfan1991

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 09:35 AM

i havent been to a game ever there. im only going to scout mccollum smile.gif

ya cody is amazing.. even matt duchesne.

#4 wingfan1991

wingfan1991

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 02:06 PM

place was sold out , 5,000 fans! it was a zoo getting in and a bigger zoo getting out.. over 1hr30 to get into lot from kennedy/steeles and another 1hr30 to get out, crazy!

mccollum was really sharp.. lost though 4-1. as i sat down for the 1st guy next to me goes "how is this guy a #1 pick" lol.. loser. the kid is good and i think we got a good one in him. cody hodgson scored a beauty and matt duchesne flies out there! lots of spitfires' fans came out.. really impressed. my first OHL game not my last smile.gif