• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
T.Low

Datsyuk and Pronger

Rate this topic

Was watching the game at a pub last night and couldn't tell if something specific happened to sparked Datsyuk standing up to Pronger of if he just had enough thruought the game. I saw at first they had words and later some shoves. Props to Dats for not taking any s*** or backing down.

Pronger prolly said, "god Pasha you SUCK... how many points you have this round?? Gotta suck to have your goalie sitting with more points than you!!" All this with whistling because of his gap

Edited by OsGOD

Pronger is not just a dirty player, he is "dirtiest player" voted by his peers. Ducks players have no respect for the wings. Pronger knowns that Datsyuk is not a fighter but he was trying to instigate.....after the whistle had blown! Zetterberg came in to calm things down and Getzlaf wanted to go at it, these guys have no class!

DId I mention that i think it was awesome that Dats was in his face?!! I think Pronger was kinda laughing becfause he was a little startled and suprised that Pavel wasn't backing down an inch. By no means am I saying Pronger was scared, rather a bit suprised.

Guest micah
Gotta love how the Ducks think they're tough by attempting to take on the skilled players who don't fight.

Eh, I think they probably think they're tough because they are tough. they have alot of guys who are good players and willing to throw their bodies around and drop the gloves. When you have a team like that, a little bit of a cocky strut should be expected.

It was neat that Dats got all up in Pronger's bidness, but at the same time it was kinda sad. Everyone in the world knows Pavel cements his gloves on, what's the point of sticking up for yourself if everyone knows it's all for show?

Edited by micah

Eh, I think they probably think they're tough because they are tough. they have alot of guys who are good players and willing to throw their bodies around and drop the gloves. When you have a team like that, a little bit of a cocky strut should be expected.

Yep. Especially after a win at home in the playoffs against the Wings.

esteef

It was neat that Dats got all up in Pronger's bidness, but at the same time it was kinda sad. Everyone in the world knows Pavel cements his gloves on, what's the point of sticking up for yourself if everyone knows it's all for show?

If I were Illitch, I would have Pavels hands insured; they are more valuable than Liberace's were!

I applaud pasha for trying his best to get on the stat sheets by roughing up Prongs... but i would really like him to get on their under the Goals/Assists....

Guest micah
If I were Illitch, I would have Pavels hands insured; they are more valuable than Liberace's were!

Was Liberace a playoff no-show?

I kid, I kid.

/sort of.

Was Liberace a playoff no-show?

I kid, I kid.

/sort of.

I know you're joking, and everyone here still loves Datsyuk, but it's really irritating how people are bashing him in certain areas. The guy is a playoff beast who has somehow hit a rough three games against a team that is playing smothering defense. He'll come through for us. So will Hossa (well, technically Hossa already did).

tooth movement is caused by prolonged exposue to pressure against the teeth. My guess in Prongers case is prolongs exposure to man meat sliding in and out of his mouth caused the gap.

but thats just a guess.